Wiki Posts
Search

3500 MQM's out of ATL

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2014, 1:50 pm
Original Poster

3500 MQM's out of ATL

Hi there,

I need help finding 3500 MQM's out of Atlanta prior to year end. No Xmas or Xmas day. I'd like to keep it under 36 hours away from home - can anyone help me out?/

Merry merry!
Old Dec 19, 2014, 1:57 pm

Programs: Hilton credit card Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
ATL-SAN-ATL is $399 same day return 12/31, 3772 miles.
Old Dec 19, 2014, 1:59 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Welcome to FT. I see this is your first post but you've been a member for more than two years.

Think about driving to a nearby airport. The connecting flights will add 1000 MQM, probably lower the fare, and give you relatively cheap and convenient airport parking.
Old Dec 19, 2014, 2:16 pm
Original Poster

Booked!! Cheers to you and happy holidays!
Old Dec 19, 2014, 4:18 pm

Programs: AC *P
Come on. You have been around for two years and should have read http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milea...rums-work.html.
Old Dec 19, 2014, 5:29 pm

Really??

Originally Posted by mudd_stuffin
Come on. You have been around for two years and should have read http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milea...rums-work.html.
Really?? Your post is kinda lame. People sign up but may have other things in life and may not be here everyday. Why don't you give it a rest!!

Poverina even came back to thank the board!!

Glad Poverina got the help and HOPEFULLY she will come back!!
Old Dec 19, 2014, 5:29 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM
Hi poverina - Thanks for participating in the Mileage Run forum and glad you found success. For future reference, help requests such as yours are better placed in the Mileage Run Discussion subforum as laid out in our forum guidelines.

If you would like to continue this discussion, you may follow this thread in the Mileage Run Discussion forum, where I will be moving it to momentarily.

-18sas
Moderator, Mileage Run forum
Old Dec 20, 2014, 5:55 am
Original Poster

Mea Culpa!

I tried, sort of screwed up and will know better next time. Thank you 18sas, wspfan and jbeckett for kindness and assistance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.