Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Any ideas to maximise mileage from MUC to MSP on *A

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2014, 2:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: M&M: SEN; BA: Silver

Hi all

looking for ideas to maximise mileage on MUC to MSP in Business on *A - without going via Australia :-)

-Mark
Old Oct 14, 2014, 4:16 pm

Programs: Hilton credit card Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by BizMark
looking for ideas to maximise mileage on MUC to MSP in Business on *A - without going via Australia :-)
United web site offers MUC-IAH-MSP for 6456 actual miles, also MUC-IAH-ORD-MSP for 6681 actual miles.
Old Oct 15, 2014, 6:59 am

Programs: DL Diamond 2MM, AA ExPlt
Looks like most of the fare rules I see require a routing via the N Atlantic....
Old Oct 15, 2014, 7:06 am

Programs: American, Delta, JetBlue, United
Can you begin the trip at NUE and connect at MUC? Or fly Salzburg-VIE-MUC? A couple of years ago I booked an award ticket Salzburg-VIE-MUC-IAD, but changed it to Salzburg-VIE-IAD when the VIE-IAD flight became available for award travel. Such changes were free at that time.
Old Oct 15, 2014, 4:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: M&M: SEN; BA: Silver
MUC-FRA-IAH-MSP looks to give me about the best deal, plus I get the A380. Just got to tell the travel dept tomorrow and ensure its booked on C,D

Thanks guys for the thoughts. IAH hadn't occurred to me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.