Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

AA: EXP Need Help Nov 12th - IAH to ??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2013, 10:41 am
Original Poster

Hi guys,

I have a business trip I need to go on from ORD-IAH departing on the 11th November and returning on the 12th NOV. I haven't booked it yet because I'm trying to figure out If I can do a mileage run somewhere. I'll probably be finished up by about 3pm and headed back to the IAH airport at that time.

I'm trying to figure out if there's any MR deals or anything good (overseas is fine) that would be put me back in ORD by Friday the 15th of Nov. Preferably I'd like to be back at ORD by the 14th, but I could do the 15th. I'd like to minimize any hotel stays, and do Direct Turns if possible. I'd also prefer to stay on AA metal so I can use my SWU if at all possible.

Thank you!!!
Old Nov 1, 2013, 12:21 pm

Programs: AC *P

Read the sticky first?
Old Nov 1, 2013, 2:39 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mudd_stuffin
Read the sticky first?
Yes, I've read the sticky. I'm really not good at using the IAT site, or at figuring out what the best deals are, routes, etc. I just had my first newborn, and have limited time to spend on the computer anyways, so I'm really looking for some help as much as possible.
Old Nov 1, 2013, 2:44 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by usafltg
Yes, I've read the sticky. I'm really not good at using the IAT site, or at figuring out what the best deals are, routes, etc. I just had my first newborn, and have limited time to spend on the computer anyways, so I'm really looking for some help as much as possible. Also I'm trying to get as many miles as possible, and at sake of being a NEWB, could use some help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.