Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Need help for a MR with Flying Blue in Europe

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2013, 5:27 am
Original Poster

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to plan a MR in Europe (I'm based in Luxembourg) with Flying Blue. 10 more segments and I will be Gold. I have a long weekend from the 14th of August to the 18th so any help is welcome.

Thanks
Old Jul 27, 2013, 9:32 am

Programs: AZ Exec, FB PFL, OneWorld Sapphire, IHG Diamond, Accor Platinum, Avis/Hertz President
Out of FRA might be a good choice.
Try KL to LHR (via AMS)

Ciao
Ulxima
Old Jul 27, 2013, 12:34 pm
Original Poster

Thanks.
Old Jul 28, 2013, 2:32 pm
Original Poster

Anything else ? I would like to make the most of my 4 days weekend.
Old Jul 28, 2013, 3:08 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Miles&Smiles
Originally Posted by romubrug
Anything else ? I would like to make the most of my 4 days weekend.
ITA is your friend and use it's distance limitation if you're looking for short hops including itineraries passing through AMS.

You could always check out what UX has to offer, or even domestic segments in France on AF as they are qualifying segments for people living abroad.
Old Jul 31, 2013, 3:49 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sigbjod
ITA is your friend and use it's distance limitation if you're looking for short hops including itineraries passing through AMS.

You could always check out what UX has to offer, or even domestic segments in France on AF as they are qualifying segments for people living abroad.
Ok thank you
Just a quick question. Sorry if it looks silly but if I flight from LUX to Berlin for example with a layover in AMS. Does it count like 4 status flights or only 2 ?
Old Aug 1, 2013, 1:48 am

Programs: AZ Exec, FB PFL, OneWorld Sapphire, IHG Diamond, Accor Platinum, Avis/Hertz President
Originally Posted by romubrug
Ok thank you
Just a quick question. Sorry if it looks silly but if I flight from LUX to Berlin for example with a layover in AMS. Does it count like 4 status flights or only 2 ?
If they are qualifying they count as four (LUX-AMS, AMS-BER, BER-AMS, AMS-LUX).
Try also OSL as destination, there were offers by KLM.

Good luck
Ulxima

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.