Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ATL to Anywhere (DAL)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2013, 10:14 am
Original Poster

ATL to Anywhere (DAL)

Hi, would love some assistance from a pro at creating a mileage run on Delta from Atlanta - pretty open as to destinations, red-eyes, but would need to conduct travel generally with a Friday departure from ATL and a return before Sunday. Any assistance on known routes would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Rob
Old Jun 10, 2013, 12:27 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
how does dal fit in to the plan?
Old Jun 10, 2013, 12:38 pm

Programs: Shamelessly Gold at Flying Burrito and AirTrain A+ Elite. Turkish Star Gold, 100k at Flying Eskimo
Originally Posted by clacko
how does dal fit in to the plan?
Delta to Anywhere Likable

Easy, right?
Old Jun 10, 2013, 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by mgt4rwg
Hi, would love some assistance from a pro at creating a mileage run on Delta from Atlanta - pretty open as to destinations, red-eyes, but would need to conduct travel generally with a Friday departure from ATL and a return before Sunday. Any assistance on known routes would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Rob
You do realize it is difficult to do MRs from the airline hubs. Also, I don't know why someone would want Delta miles. If you want the status, credit card is the way.
Old Jun 11, 2013, 6:47 am
In Memoriam

how many mi by when?

you leave fri & back sat to be home on sun?
Old Jun 11, 2013, 9:47 am
Original Poster

@Clacko - flexible on the timings and days of arrival. I am looking for a run to generate at least 4000 miles round trip.
Old Jun 11, 2013, 1:57 pm
In Memoriam

wn has a 3 day sale thru thru the 13th for fall flights.....

maybe dl will match....take a look...
Old Jun 13, 2013, 7:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
OP might want to consider driving to BHM or BNA which may have better deals (plus the extra 500 mi for the flights to/from ATL)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.