Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Help with Biz/First Fares to Europe

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2012, 1:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA/MM/1K

So I can see there are many discount biz/first fares to Europe and when I search for the fare's in the SFO-BUH market I find an A (AQNC3S)fare with a base of $4120 in First RT. But I cant seem to find the rules.

Wondering if anyone can find the rules for the fare. Everytime I try to book it in A it goes north of $10K.
Old Apr 18, 2012, 1:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Nah.
Originally Posted by acesflyerSFO
So I can see there are many discount biz/first fares to Europe and when I search for the fare's in the SFO-BUH market I find an A (AQNC3S)fare with a base of $4120 in First RT. But I cant seem to find the rules.

Wondering if anyone can find the rules for the fare. Everytime I try to book it in A it goes north of $10K.
What airline?

The cheapest I see in that market is LH/UA at $6000+ RT.
Old Apr 18, 2012, 3:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA/MM/1K
Originally Posted by qasr
What airline?

The cheapest I see in that market is LH/UA at $6000+ RT.

I have been looking at *A, but not able to find the cheaper fares (Z or A) for early part of June. There is a fare beginning on June 29th thru Sept for the $6K you stated.
Old Apr 18, 2012, 9:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Exclamation

I moved this query out of the premium fares thread in MR Deals as it's meant only for posting found premium fares and not soliciting help finding fares. Please continue the discussion in this new thread.

tcook052
MR Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.