Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

(Fare Gone) LH: HEL-BOG/CCS/MDE mistake fares

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(Fare Gone) LH: HEL-BOG/CCS/MDE mistake fares

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2011, 5:07 pm

Programs: LATAM Black; AA EXP
Originally Posted by braffy
Thanks tagflyer for posting your experience, that's great news. Fingers crossed for no change in policy between now and November...
I received all the miles, plus the elite bonus plus a complimentary UPG to J on my way there

It had been some time since I last flew LH and I must say that their onboard service in Y is particularly good and friendly!
Old Oct 24, 2011, 6:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SCLflyer
I received all the miles, plus the elite bonus plus a complimentary UPG to J on my way there

It had been some time since I last flew LH and I must say that their onboard service in Y is particularly good and friendly!
+1. Very polite and professional crew! Btw, didn't like Bogota at all and i really think one week was way too long to stay there.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 3:01 pm

Originally Posted by SCLflyer
Thanks tagflyer for posting your experience, that's great news. Fingers crossed for no change in policy between now and November...

You got lucky! How did you work your charm to get that upgrade?

BTW, did anyone else fly down? I'm ten days away, out of ARN, back into CPH.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 11:36 am
Original Poster

Hilton Bogota has opened and i find the prices quite good!

http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hote...ogota/index.do
Old Nov 16, 2011, 12:03 pm

Programs: LH, BA, Hilton
Originally Posted by joorinainen
Hilton Bogota has opened and i find the prices quite good!

http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hote...ogota/index.do
The Embassy Suites in Bogota is also good value and an excellent hotel ^
Old Nov 25, 2011, 3:46 pm

Programs: AS MVPG75k
I'm getting nervous whether or not this is still the case. There are reports around FT that earlier this year that people were receiving 100% plus elite bonus for Lufthansa L class. However, UA's mileage table is less clear than ever. Can anyone confirm whether they actually receive Mileage Plus credit for these L-class flights to S.America?

I'm booked CPH-FRA-BOG in November and I need these miles to get 1P this year. No way I'm getting on that plane without the miles.

Thanks
Just an update on this -- flew CPH-FRA-BOG-FRA-CPH (L-class) last weekend and the miles have already posted to my UA account. So for the time being at least, there's nothing to worry about.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.