Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

How do I find these MR??? SYR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2011, 7:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE

I keep looking for these deals out of SYR and cant find them. I use ITA and nada? I would like to spend a weekend or a Saturday simply buzzing around the country racking up miles on UA or CO! Any good runs out of SYR?
Old Jan 23, 2011, 8:24 pm

Programs: AA EXP (2.5MM), Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by HerpaYvr
I keep looking for these deals out of SYR and cant find them. I use ITA and nada? I would like to spend a weekend or a Saturday simply buzzing around the country racking up miles on UA or CO! Any good runs out of SYR?
Have you tried farecompare.com/flyertalk ? Fares aren't always available as they appear there, but it's a good place to start from to see what may be good options for digging in to more yourself.
Old Jan 24, 2011, 9:19 am

Programs: DL PM, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, AmExPlat
Also check flights out of ALB and BUF, both of which you can reach by Amtrak from SYR. Both of those airports are Southwest stops, and sometimes the competitive fares are better.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.