Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

UNITED - EOY MR for 2725 miles - Reward!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2010, 3:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA-LEP,United-1K Again!, USAIR-CHRMN, MW Plat Prem, SW-Gold, Hilton-Silver, Hertz-Platnium

I need help

I need a end of the year mileage run from LAX, FAT, or SFO for a round trip of at least 2725 miles for under $350 dollars on UNITED. Prefer FAT, but flexible. I am willing to gift a Regional or System Wide Upgrade (your choice) for the 'winner'. I'll be booking tomorrow. I've tried various searches and the tools I have found on here, but haven't been able to get under 500. I'd prefer not having a long layover to turn around, but beggars can't be choosers, can they.

Thanks for your help in advance
Old Dec 27, 2010, 3:46 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Wirelessly posted (FlyerTalk.com/wap is fun : BlackBerry8330/5.0.0.438 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/389)

This thread unfortunately does not belong in this forum. Until the moderators lock this thread, I suggest you and others have a look at the stickied threads of this forum which recommend that there types of postings get put in the MR discussions forum where I expect this thread will be moved shortly.
Old Dec 27, 2010, 4:22 am

As mentioned by MrpAlert, please read up on the stickies - there are plenty of tools and useful advice on how to use them. Similarly, use the right thread/forum.

Using ITA was able to find something for 405 (SFO-AUS-DEN-FAT) with just a little searching.
EDIT: LAX-SEA-GEG-SEA-LAX also works for 365 using 500mi mins for 365.

Last edited by okrogius; Dec 27, 2010 at 4:31 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.