Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] UA/AA/DL/CO/US: NYC/ORD/SFO/LAX/OTHER-FREEPORT fr $102 ai plus 4nts hotel

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] UA/AA/DL/CO/US: NYC/ORD/SFO/LAX/OTHER-FREEPORT fr $102 ai plus 4nts hotel

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2010, 6:38 am

Programs: AA Plat, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, etc.
Thanks for your response fishee. Unfortunately I didn't have a schedule change. The reservation does say that call the hotel by a certain date to avoid a cancellation fee, but I suspect that in fact I'll end up paying what I already paid no matter what. But I guess I'll just call the hotel and see what they say.
Old Dec 5, 2010, 4:04 pm

Programs: AA PLT
Flamingo Bay Hotel

Not to freak anyone out but a recent review of Flamingo Bay (many of us booked this hotel with this deal) reports bedbugs.... I'd be tempted to cancel but this trip gets me to 50,000 EQM.

So just a heads up to check your bedding and put your suitcase on the luggage rack, not the bed. Coming back with bedbugs would be the costliest, worst, most "so not worth it" MR ever.
Old Dec 17, 2010, 1:31 am

Programs: AA PLT
Just got back from a *great* long weekend in FPO, hitting 50,048 miles on my way back to a frigid Chicago. Thanks so much for starting this thread OP!
Old Jan 17, 2011, 8:06 am

I'd like to second the thanks to the OP - it gave me a fantastic excuse to hop over the Atlantic!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.