Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Yapta?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2007, 2:19 pm
Original Poster

Yapta?

First post. I wouldn't call myself a lurker because I don't really get any info from here that benefits me.

However, I ran across $5/night stays in the overwater bungalows in Tahiti on Expedia a few years back and more recently $51 flights from ORD-JFK and when I called everyone I knew hoping someone could take advantage of the flight the response was, "It won't cost me a dime if I stay home" Finding a deal that no one cares about is really a downer!

I endlessly research vacations as a pass time and find lots of deals I can't use and when I found this site I saved it to share the info in the future.

Which brings me to Yapta. Don't know if it's any good. Site still in Beta version but may be useful to you guys.
Old Jul 25, 2007, 2:32 pm

Programs: AA PlatPro - 1mm, Bonvoy Titanium
Welcome to Flyertalk!
Sorry that you don't find this site useful.
I think that your post is better suited for the mileage run discussion forum.
Yapta has been discussed on FT a lot. You may want to try a search.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.