Wiki Posts
Search

My first (psudo) MR starts tomorrow:)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2007, 2:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Platinum, SPG Gold, Marriot Gold
My first (psudo) MR starts tomorrow:)

I had to travel from ALB to PBI anyway, so I guess it doesn't count as a real MR, but I was able to get routed from ALB-PHL-BWI-CLT-PBI and PBI-CLT-IAD-PHL-ALB, so that counts for something, right?

Plus I just signed my wife and myself up for the US Trial Elite program and this will be enough segments to secure our silver status for the year, and with some additional travel in the next month or two we should hit at least gold too.

And the best part is that even as silver we've been upgraded on two of the flights (one is on an RJ, so no upgrade there, and the other still has open seats, but we'll have to see if we get upgraded at the gate)

Of course, the amazing thing is that my wife is as excited about doing this MR as I am... she likes the status thing too

Brett
Old Jan 16, 2007, 2:50 pm

Programs: US Gold, NW Silver, MR Silver, SPG Gold & OpenTable VIP
Did you sign up for the US Double EQM promo?

http://www.usairways.com/awa/profile...promocode=MP06

It'll give you some nice little bonuses (based on ACTUAL flight mileage - not the 500 mile min) along the way.
Old Jan 16, 2007, 2:59 pm

Programs: Skyteam
Originally Posted by mlatuchie

It'll give you some nice little bonuses (based on ACTUAL flight mileage - not the 500 mile min) along the way.
Haven't flown yet this year. I will have to wait until next month.
Old Jan 16, 2007, 3:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Platinum, SPG Gold, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by mlatuchie

I had forgotten about that promo. I remember seeing posts about it when it first became available, but I didn't have any upcoming flights at the time and from what I saw it looked like it didn't work people who signed up and weren't part of the 'target' anyway.

I went ahead and signed my wife and myself up anyway because at least one or two of our segments are listed on there... hopefully we'll get a few extra miles, but if not I guess it's not gonna hurt anything. Hopefully it will take effect before we fly tomorrow.

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.