Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

OLCI and FRA turnaround?

OLCI and FRA turnaround?

Old Jan 8, 2007, 7:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL 0.22 MM, AA 0.34 MM, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 GC 5*
OLCI and FRA turnaround?

Doing a DTW-FRA turnaround this coming weekend... first ever. So please excuse the newbie questions...

Can you OLCI for TATL? Outbound only? Outbound and return? Return is definitely within 24 hours of the departure, so technically it's all within 23:59 of the original departure.

If no OLCI on the return, is there a SkyTeam Elite+ (NW Plat) queue in FRA?

I'll have only one carry-one, and lots of reading material, so no check-in issues...

Thanks!

Steve B.
Old Jan 8, 2007, 5:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by sbagdon
Doing a DTW-FRA turnaround this coming weekend... first ever. So please excuse the newbie questions...

Can you OLCI for TATL? Outbound only? Outbound and return? Return is definitely within 24 hours of the departure, so technically it's all within 23:59 of the original departure.

If no OLCI on the return, is there a SkyTeam Elite+ (NW Plat) queue in FRA?

I'll have only one carry-one, and lots of reading material, so no check-in issues...

Thanks!

Steve B.
OLCI works both ways, but you will have to get your passport verified before departure. If you are lucky the WC in DTW can do it for you on the outbound, otherwise there is a C-class line in FRA.
Old Jan 8, 2007, 6:18 pm

Programs: DL Plat, HH Diamond
Steve,

Try and find the KLM agent ( she'll be wearing KLM light blue ) who is directing the flight on behalf of NWA. If there is an op up to be had, she's the one to deal with it. You can usually find her floating around the gate prior to departure.

Gary

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.