Wiki Posts
Search

The Zuji - Bucharest flight issues Thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2006, 5:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: several
The Zuji - Bucharest flight issues Thread

Any Zuji-related (OTP trip) posts, problems, solutions, thoughts, rants, thanks, etc.

fire away...
Old Oct 10, 2006, 5:45 pm

Aren't there 2 threads about this already?
Old Oct 10, 2006, 5:48 pm

Programs: UA, AA, Hilton and regular member of everything else
I was just about to say the same thing
Old Oct 10, 2006, 6:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: several
You mean ZUJI-only related threads? Where are they? After 108 pages on this fare, I thought it would be best to do one for JUST ZUJI bookings, so the pertinent threads/posts can be found easily.

Last edited by jral; Oct 10, 2006 at 6:11 pm
Old Oct 10, 2006, 6:47 pm

Programs: AA Plat, and about everything else
This type of thread just exemplifies the need for a "continuing discussion" sub forum of these deals. Otherwise, I might as well start a "People traveling from Columbus, Ohio to Bucharest on Northwest, booked on Travelocity, leaving the second week of March" thread.
Old Oct 10, 2006, 6:51 pm

Programs: all the big ones.. no LCCs for me
JRAL is trying to do something to make this easier will you guys cut him or her a break?

Originally Posted by justind
This type of thread just exemplifies the need for a "continuing discussion" sub forum of these deals. Otherwise, I might as well start a "People traveling from Columbus, Ohio to Bucharest on Northwest, booked on Travelocity, leaving the second week of March" thread.
Old Oct 10, 2006, 6:58 pm

Am I still getin' Zujied?

Wanted to report my progress with Zuji. To be clear I have no ticket number showing anywhere. I have:

a. My reservation reinstated on the NW web site
b. My reservation was removed from both the My Zuji and the NW web site.
c. I along with others complained and got an e mail from Zuji and NW saying they need 3 to 5 days respectivly to investigate and respond. I wrote last Friday.
d. I recieved last Friday an E mail from Zuji saying that they are going to honor the fare and will ticket.
e. NW reservations suggested Sunday night that I contact Zuji as to them it appears ready for ticketing and needs to be.
f. I wrote Zuji yesterday and today and have no reply other than proof of reciept of my E mails from their web site.

Wonder if I'm still getin' "Zujied" or they are swamped and have to manually work up each reservation?

Sassy!
Old Oct 10, 2006, 7:14 pm

Programs: Free checked in bag on UA & DL. Free icecream at Marriott checkin.
Who would have thought? A travel site based in Asia to take care of AsiaPacific passengers is getting beaten up by folks based in the US who bought a ticket to travel from Canada to Romania on a Dutch carrier who issues tickets on NWA stock.

Plus it has its own thread now with a new term coined for it - Zujied

I am enjoying this.....
Old Oct 10, 2006, 8:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I recognize that the other thread is long & drawn out. But please, NO NEW THREADS on the Bucharest fares. I'm going to consult with my fellow mods as to whether we should merge this thread with the current one.

bhatnasx
Mileage Run Moderator
Old Oct 10, 2006, 9:03 pm
aly

Wink here here...

Originally Posted by TravellingMan
Who would have thought? A travel site based in Asia to take care of AsiaPacific passengers is getting beaten up by folks based in the US who bought a ticket to travel from Canada to Romania on a Dutch carrier who issues tickets on NWA stock.

Plus it has its own thread now with a new term coined for it - Zujied

I am enjoying this.....
i must confess, this is as good as it gets, and only available here on FT...!!
Old Oct 10, 2006, 9:19 pm

Programs: Food Lion MVP
has anyone had any luck in getting zuji to admit that they (zuji) are at fault? or are they passing the buck to nw
Old Oct 10, 2006, 10:37 pm

An attempt at humour

Originally Posted by justind

Hey, I am travelling from Columbus to Bucharest in March, flying on Northwest with a ticket booked on Travelocity. With a stopover in Amsterdam. I will post to your new thread.

I AM JOKING !!! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Personally I am not offended by another thread on the Bucharest flights. Both of the existing threads are getting unwieldy, and drifting off onto tangents.

The title of this thread seems clear and to the point. Although I didn't book my tickets on Zuji I decided to read it anyway, so whatever time I have wasted is no ones fault but mine.

As always we shall rely on the wisdom of the moderators to decide how to deal with it.
Old Oct 11, 2006, 12:36 am

Up date on Zuji ticket promice

Update:

I just got off the phone with Zuji and NW Reservations. Zuji reports they will ticket my reservation. They are waiting on a wavier from Northwest. Northwest Supervisor reports that such wavier codes come from the sales office.

Zuji reported that the reservation will be ticketed by this Friday.

Getin' Zujied dosn't fell good.

Sassy!
Old Oct 11, 2006, 5:47 am

Programs: SQ*PPS, QF-WP1 & LTG, VA-Gold, Marriott*LTT, Hilton*Gold, Accor*Platinum
So I booked on Zuji, no ticket #, and the "cancelled flights" email.

I still have a chance to fly?
Old Oct 11, 2006, 6:50 am

Programs: Food Lion MVP
does zuji being a unit of travelocity give us any promise of csutomer satisfaction. we know what travelocity promises and what it delivers dot dot dot

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.