Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EWR to Bom in Oct. using UA Mileage Plus

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2006, 6:05 am
Original Poster

Smile EWR to Bom in Oct. using UA Mileage Plus

Have 90K miles in UA, will be traveling from EWR to Bom in Oct. ret. Nov. would i be able to transfer UA miles to Continental Airline ? if so How, which airline would be better from Star Alliance, hard to get reservation and also 1 stop flight. Every response appericated. Thank you in advance.
Old Jul 18, 2006, 6:16 am
Suspended

Programs: Continental Gold Elite, United Premier Executive
1. This would be better posted in the United forum.

2. It is not possible to transfer miles from United to Continental, or vice versa.

3. At 90K, you would be entitled to an economy award, for which SQ would be best - you can take the 345 which features Executive Economy on EWR-SIN, connecting onto SIN-BOM. Check out the Singapore Airlines website (www.singaporeair.com) for more information about SQ's schedule and service offerings.
Old Jul 18, 2006, 6:59 am
Original Poster

EWR to Bom

Cannot fly SQ, pacific route needs more miles, only option is through europe. waht about transferring to UA miles to DL ?
Old Jul 18, 2006, 7:12 am

Programs: DL DM, AA EXP, BD GE
Originally Posted by Derrick1
Cannot fly SQ, pacific route needs more miles, only option is through europe. waht about transferring to UA miles to DL ?
United is Star Alliance. Delta is Skyteam. Have you posted in the United forum?
Old Jul 18, 2006, 7:16 am
AJO

Programs: BA | A3 | AFKL | Hertz | SPG | Avis
besides, for an SQ Executive Economy seat you need to cash in a United * business award.

possible routing for you would be EWR-FRA-BOM on LH Y, although the LH Y product isn't very popular around here
Old Jul 18, 2006, 7:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

As you've cross-posted this in multiple fora, I'm going to close this since it doesn't really belong in the Mileage Run forum.

bhatnasx
Mileage Run Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.