Reload this Page >

(FARE GONE) Aa:pdx-nyc $113+

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(FARE GONE) Aa:pdx-nyc $113+

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2006, 12:04 pm

Programs: AA 0.4MM, BA G, LH SEN,TK S, HH Dia, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold, Marriott Silver
I'm in for thai dinner and local brew on 5/27!red-eyeing later at 11.50 pm to DFW!
Old Mar 6, 2006, 1:34 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT 2MM, DL Lifetime GM 2MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite, HH Diamond, IHG Amb Diamond
Appears to be gone now
Old Mar 6, 2006, 1:55 pm
Moderator: Mileage Run, InterContinental Hotels
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Governator
Appears to be gone now
I'm very surprised it lasted so long. Looks more like a mistake than a "signal" to competitors. In any event, bring it on, DL/NW/CO. We have our credit cards ready!
Old Mar 6, 2006, 2:32 pm

Programs: AA Gold, UA*back to GM, DL Silver, HA-29 segments and counting
Originally Posted by Governator
Appears to be gone now

Not quite...I just found a PDX-DFW-BWI-JFK-DFW-PDX still available for some May & June dates.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 4:33 pm

Programs: HH Silver IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by jpdx
I'm very surprised it lasted so long. Looks more like a mistake than a "signal" to competitors. In any event, bring it on, DL/NW/CO. We have our credit cards ready!
Debit cards, what is wrong with debit cards? Always a credit card, geesh. I no longer see the fare in the Travelocity fare listing. Glad I snagged this one. I will be doing a MR from BNA to PDX to NYC and back in Sep.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 4:41 pm

Programs: AA Plat 2.8MM
Originally Posted by SFGal
Not quite...I just found a PDX-DFW-BWI-JFK-DFW-PDX still available for some May & June dates.
I got the price to come up again...but they were not bookable on AA.com.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 4:45 pm

The fare rules state that the fare must be purchased through AA.com or Travelocity and may not be issued by a T/A.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 5:12 pm

Programs: AA Plat 2.8MM
Originally Posted by AvalancheZ71
The fare rules state that the fare must be purchased through AA.com or Travelocity and may not be issued by a T/A.
Whose rules? I pulled a set of rules for this fare off Expedia and was able to price them on Expedia.com...although strangely Expedia would only show the fare when I specified AA. Anyhow the fare is now gone...I can't find it anywhere...and the new lowest O fare is almost exactly double...makes me wonder if a one-way fare was entered for RT. I will get the ones I have on hold...was going to book more though but didn't have time to hold more this morning as I had to be off to the AMS airport on my way to HNL (in SEA right now).
Old Mar 6, 2006, 5:24 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

I'm thrilled about the $30 change fee.. that rocks (in case of use).
Old Mar 6, 2006, 5:41 pm

Originally Posted by wanaflyforless
Whose rules? I pulled a set of rules for this fare off Expedia and was able to price them on Expedia.com...although strangely Expedia would only show the fare when I specified AA. Anyhow the fare is now gone...I can't find it anywhere...and the new lowest O fare is almost exactly double...makes me wonder if a one-way fare was entered for RT. I will get the ones I have on hold...was going to book more though but didn't have time to hold more this morning as I had to be off to the AMS airport on my way to HNL (in SEA right now).
Well that was what the rules stated when I looked at them. I forgot to save the fare rules and cannot seem to get them to pull back up. Although if I remember, there were two sets of rules for that fare. I was going to book another one myself and alas it is gone.

Last edited by AvalancheZ71; Mar 13, 2006 at 1:46 pm
Old Mar 6, 2006, 7:22 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver
Thumbs up Thanks OP!!!!

This morning, after reading FT, I put several LGA-DFW-PDX flights on hold. I just completed purchasing six roundtrips tonight. With what I have already flown, and what I'm flying this month, I'll be at 91500 miles with these flights. I guess I'll finally hit EXP this year. Thanks again OP.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 7:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Originally Posted by AvalancheZ71
Debit cards, what is wrong with debit cards?
Cash flow. Why would anyone pay out money before they have to? If paid off in full, credit cards offer free short-term financing.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 8:29 pm

Programs: UA 1K
yeee haw! thanks for the find, jpdx! mileage run #1 for yours truly.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 8:44 pm

Programs: AA 0.4MM, BA G, LH SEN,TK S, HH Dia, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold, Marriott Silver
I had to tickets on hold...just purchased one....after midnight ET a JFK-SAN-PDX-LAX-JFK is going to be available...don't know exactly if you can get it with the low fare of yesterday...it was on 9/9/2006....
Old Mar 6, 2006, 8:50 pm

Originally Posted by channa
Cash flow. Why would anyone pay out money before they have to? If paid off in full, credit cards offer free short-term financing.
I just hope they don't change your billing cycle or "misplace" your payment for a couple of days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.