Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Year End Mileage Run: 3400 Miles

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2005, 12:03 pm
Original Poster

Year End Mileage Run: 3400 Miles

I am taking a mileage run ASAP. I need 3400 miles and will fly from EWR to anywhere needed at the lowest price. I'd do either of these options

1) Take a Red Eye on Friday and return Saturday AM

2) Leave early AM Sat and return saturday afternoon / evening.

ANy suggestions would be great! THanks
Old Nov 21, 2005, 12:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Depending on where you are near EWR you may wish to consider making a trip from PHL. PHL-SEA can be had for as low as $203+tax, for example due to the "Southwest effect." From EWR going to Florida twice on the $89 or so fares would be in order thanks to the "JetBlue effect.".

In any event, this belongs in the Mileage Run forum not in the Continental forum so I'm moving it.

Xyzzy
CO forum moderator
Old Nov 21, 2005, 1:00 pm

Programs: DL Plat, CO Gold, Avis First, HH Silver
He doesn't say what program...seems logical that it'd be OnePass...if so, good suggestions.
Old Nov 21, 2005, 1:36 pm
GVA

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, BA Silver, Aegean Gold, Aeroplan 25k, AA EXP
Returns to europe are dirt cheap and would obviously bring you the miles you want.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.