Wiki Posts
Search

DL MCO MR Subscription Thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2005, 8:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta MM
DL MCO MR Subscription Thread

This thread is intended as a distribution for MRs on Delta out of Orlando.

While we encourage the posts to include as much detail as possible on the flights, please do not conduct lengthy back-and-forth discussions in this thread. This thread will hopefully remained focused on posting available flights that would make good MRs so that subscribers do not receive a flood of unrelated emails.

The idea is people can subscribe to this thread and then each post will automatically be emailed to each subscriber. This allows people to opt in or out of receiving these messages via email. If you want to be notified of these trips via email, please subscribe to this thread.

Since we do not want to create a bunch of spam, we please ask that this thread be used only for posting information on MR flights on Delta (or partners that give MQM and miles on DL) out of Orlando (or a very close airport if the deal is incredible enough to warrant the short drive). If you have questions or comments about the destinations or want to just discuss random topics that need not be distributed out to the entire mailing list, we ask that you do so in another thread (THIS ONE is a good option). This request is simply to avoid flooding people's email boxes with random chit chat.

This thread may get buried since it will likely not have extremely frequent posts. If you find a good MR, please dig through several pages if necessary to find this thread and notify everyone.

Thanks to all participants!

(Edited to answer the question below)

Last edited by John C; Feb 9, 2005 at 10:18 am
Old Feb 9, 2005, 5:37 am

I'm happy to be the first to sign-up for your subscription list, John C. One question, what do you mean by asking not to discuss the trips. In some cases wouldn't it be helpful if a poster explained any special circumstances that might apply to a certain fare? We know those come up a lot and sometimes it saves a reader a lot of time and extra posts-questions if the original poster adds details or conditions that might confuse another poster trying to duplicate or adapt a particular MR. Just a suggestion. Thanks again for your efforts.
Old Feb 9, 2005, 4:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Retired :)
Good idea, I'll sign up and bump to the top. ^
Old Feb 9, 2005, 9:17 pm

Great Idea! It seems to be tough to find great runs out of MCO for some reason..
Old Feb 10, 2005, 5:59 pm

Programs: UA, HHonors Gold
Im game and I am out of Jax.

Rex
US Navy
Old Apr 9, 2005, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Is anyone here going to the Puerto Rico Do? After all, it's just around the corner from us.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=412282
Old Apr 10, 2005, 10:18 am

WHy not include DL partner airlines too (CO, NW, AS, AF, etc.), as their flights earn DL miles/EQM?
Old Apr 10, 2005, 10:27 am

Sign me up

Sure, I'm for it. Most of my miles are on Another Airline, but my DL account could use a boost.
Old Apr 14, 2005, 8:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Dazed767
Sure, I'm for it. Most of my miles are on Another Airline, but my DL account could use a boost.
Great! Did you sign up for the PR DO?
Old Apr 15, 2005, 7:46 am

Deleted

Last edited by vinnmann; Aug 9, 2007 at 12:50 pm
Old Oct 21, 2005, 8:31 am

Programs: DL, AA, Hhonors, Priority Club
It's very tough to find MRs from MCO, I'm finding. Thanks for posting about GSP I'll check into that. Any other MCO based flyers that can contribute? I wouldn't be against MRs that start in ATL for that matter, as long as they're a good miles-per-dollar value.
Nick

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.