Community
Wiki Posts
Search

800 miles short on DL

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2004, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

800 miles short on DL

I have 49,200 MQMs so far this year and am short 800 miles to achieve GM.

Anyone have any ideas for a MR out of LGA? I would think the shuttle would be best answer, but am wondering if anyone else can come up with something cheaper. The shuttle to DCA would cost me $230 and give 1500 MQMs.
Old Dec 4, 2004, 5:00 pm

Programs: AA Gld, UA 1K
Mr

The easiest would be the Shuttle to either DCA or BOS. But if you could fly out mid week, you can get some great fares to FLL. 138 all in. That would net you about 1100 MQM on a T fare. Plus Ft Lauderdale is a nice city if you want to spend some time there, or you can do a quick turnaround. I randomly picked a mid week date (12/14) and pretty much all the flight times were available for a same day turn.
Old Dec 4, 2004, 5:01 pm

Programs: Priceline Blood Diamond Elite. Peon on DL, AA, UA, US, and WN.
Exclamation

You'll get those MQMs on Song, right? I am doing an MR on Song from LGA-FLL, for $155 all in. I was targeted for the 10K bonus mileage offer, that's why I am taking the MR. If Song gets those MQMs, go for it. Plus, ya gotta love the 24 channels of Dish Network.
Old Dec 4, 2004, 5:02 pm

Originally Posted by photog72
You'll get those MQMs on Song, right? I am doing an MR on Song from LGA-FLL, for $155 all in. I was targeted for the 10K bonus mileage offer, that's why I am taking the MR. If Song gets those MQMs, go for it. Plus, ya gotta love the 24 channels of Dish Network.
MQMs are earned on SONG

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.