Wiki Posts
Search

Galileo truncating listings

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2003, 8:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OW Emerald
Galileo truncating listings

Hello, does anyone know what rule Galileo is using to truncate listings?

Example: look at SJC-DFW on AA, and the listing stops before the 17:00 flight (AA2426).

There does not seem to be any way to control the start time or move to the next screen... or am I missing something?

I've encountered this before, and it can make life particularly difficult when there are lots of flights between a given city pair.

I'm not paying anything to use it, so I'm not complaining too loudly But it would be nice to at least see all the nonstops for the given airline/day.
Old Jun 27, 2003, 9:07 pm

There are other availability checkers that you can use which will display all flights (especially eTour).

eTour: http://www.etour.co.jp/Solar/index.html
ITN: http://flyaow.com/classamex.htm
Old Jun 27, 2003, 9:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Platinum MM; DL Silver; IHG Diamond Ambassador; Hilton Gold; Marriott Gold
This happens to me a lot on high traffic routes. I wonder why Galileo arbitrarily cuts off flights later in the day and doesn't offer a feature allowing its users to either move on to the next page or specify a departure time that would better incorporate the desired flight information.
Old Jun 27, 2003, 11:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OW Emerald
Ah, this will work nicely. The aeroplan one presents stuff in a nice simple text format. Pity it does not show all the details, I'd prefer to use it all the time. Thanks for the aow link, I had not seen that one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.