Wiki Posts
Search

Need help with segment runs from ORD on UA

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2001, 10:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE, UA 1K, Hilton Diamond
Need help with segment runs from ORD on UA

It seems that overnight, all the runs that I had planned to book today on UA from ORD have increased dramatically. Can any of you experts suggest some runs from ORD to either the West Coast or close to home? I just finished the last of three ORD-RIC-IAD-PIT runs today but obviously those gems are gone. Runs from MCO or JAX would also be workable. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Segments are more important then miles. Travel dates are flexible. Many thanks for any help here and for all the assistance in the past.

------------------
Rolyjp
Old Oct 17, 2001, 11:08 pm

Try ORD-DEN-LAS and back with a sameday return. I was pricing some Saturdays in November on Orbitz and was getting fares in the $160s. Better for miles than segments, admittedly. Maybe you can fit LAX or SFO in there, but then you're stretching what you can do in one day.

The PIT fares now look like they require a one-night stay in most cases, but there are still some days around Thanksgiving and Christmas where you can do a sameday return. The cheapie sameday PIT fares have come and gone several times in the past few months, so I'd be patient.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.