Wiki Posts
Search

AUS-SFO $138 on AA

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2001, 9:43 am
Original Poster

Location: Austin, TX -- AA Life Platinum; QF Life Silver; UA Silver
AUS-SFO $138 on AA

American currently has a fare of $138 ($158 total) between Austin-San Francisco R/T and v.v. Going via ORD with the RMAUS promotion should be good for a mileage run.
Old Jun 5, 2001, 11:47 am

Programs: BA Gold, BMI Gold, LH Senator, Hyatt Diamond
That's a great price and don't forget to register for the Austin bonus....
Earn 1,000 bonus miles for each round-trip purchased on AA.com for travel on American Airlines to/from Austin, TX. To qualify, book and purchase your travel on AA.com between May 14, 2001 and June 12, 2001 and complete your travel by August 17, 2001. Maximum bonus of 2,000 miles may be earned in conjunction with this promotion by booking and traveling two round-trips during the offer period. Bonus will be posted within 3-4 weeks after flight activity is posted to the traveler's AAdvantage account. Registration prior to travel is required. Click RMAUS to register.
Old Jun 5, 2001, 2:26 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, RC PLT, SPG PLT
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by hauteboy:
American currently has a fare of $138 ($158 total) between Austin-San Francisco R/T and v.v. Going via ORD with the RMAUS promotion should be good for a mileage run.</font>
AA.com will only give me AUS-SFO via DFW, any suggenstion how I can force an ORD routing other than doing a multi-city trip.
Also, what its the time frame you are looking at and is a Sat nite stay req'd?
Old Jun 5, 2001, 3:53 pm
Original Poster

Location: Austin, TX -- AA Life Platinum; QF Life Silver; UA Silver
Wow, apparently that was a Snooze you Lose fare.. Travelocity and AA are now showing $560 r/t! When I made the booking, it showed connections via DFW ORD or LAX. (had to do multi-city for ORD). I'm doing this trip over Labor day weekend, fly out Sat, fly back Tuesday, too late for the RMAUS promotion. I was planning on doing a run leave Tues/return Wed but the fare is gone now. (though it's still showing on Orbitz...)

[This message has been edited by hauteboy (edited 06-05-2001).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.