Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SK - STO-ATL - 2997 SEK / $273 Roundtrip - 821 PQP's

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2024, 1:02 pm
Original Poster

SK - STO-ATL - 2997 SEK / $273 Roundtrip - 821 PQP's

SAS' new flights to Atlanta are on the schedule and most Star Alliance partners won't give you any mileage for SAS Go Light (T Fare's), but United will award you quite well for these new flights!

SAS - Stockholm, Sweden (ARN) to Atlanta, Georgia (ATL) - 2997 SEK / $273 Roundtrip - Available departing several dates in late June of 2024. If you want to make this a mileage run, you CAN get a same-day return (you'll be on the ground in Atlanta 1 hr 50 mins).

Ticket must be issued by May 6, 2024. Travel June 17 to June 28, 2024. Return by July 5, 2024. No stopovers permitted.

ARN-CPH-ATL-CPH-ARN
9858 Miles / $273 Roundtrip
2.769 cents USD per Mile Flown

Crediting to Aegean
Nothing

Crediting to Air Canada
Nothing

Crediting to Asiana
Nothing

Crediting to Avianca
Nothing

Crediting to Singapore Airlines
Nothing

Crediting to United
4929 Redeemable Miles
821 PQP's (Cost per PQP - 33.25 cents USD)

Google Flights
https://www.google.com/travel/flight...equc3ft9NWgE36
https://www.google.com/travel/flight...FE1gcH19wrbxNA

Spoiler

ITA Matrix
Spoiler

Routing Rules
Spoiler

Full Fare Rules
Spoiler

NJSwamplands likes this.
Old Apr 30, 2024, 5:13 pm
Original Poster

This has been spammed out to all the SecretFlying readers. It may disappear quickly!
Old May 1, 2024, 7:45 am

Wonder who is responsible if you miss the flight on a direct turnaround. I guess normally it works but what if immigration takes too long or you will have to do secondary inspection due to the suspicious routing
Old May 1, 2024, 10:21 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Kapi04
Wonder who is responsible if you miss the flight on a direct turnaround. I guess normally it works but what if immigration takes too long or you will have to do secondary inspection due to the suspicious routing
It's not a connection, so most likely the passenger. Not sure how quick Global Entry is, but probably wouldn't attempt this unless I had it.
Old May 1, 2024, 3:43 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Explorist
These have to be a mistake right? <$300 fares when TATL going for $1k the other direction?
Old May 1, 2024, 3:57 pm

Programs: BA Gold, KL Platinum, A3 Silver
Originally Posted by Polytonic
These have to be a mistake right? <$300 fares when TATL going for $1k the other direction?
I don't think this is a mistake honestly. It's a new route, that will have great benefit after September 1st, when SK will join SkyTeam; but I can imagine that they struggle to fill it in the two weeks leading up to (European) Summer. In addition, prices originating in the US for a TATL itinerary have always been a lot higher than EU originating.
Old May 1, 2024, 8:41 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Polytonic
No, they are promotional fares for a new route.

Departing the US to Europe we always get the short end of the stick!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.