Wiki Posts
Search

AA SFO-GRU $298 rt

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2023, 2:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
AA SFO-GRU $298 rt

this morining is was sfo-gig $295, strangely it just changed to sfo-gru and is good through EOS

Last edited by yuel; Jun 8, 2023 at 8:07 pm
Old Jun 8, 2023, 2:59 pm

Come again?
veeRob likes this.
Old Jun 8, 2023, 7:37 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by FTDDD
Come again?
The OP must have been so excited he couldn’t quite type it correctly.
Old Jun 8, 2023, 8:06 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Brandinho1
The OP must have been so excited he couldn’t quite type it correctly.
true, i had to hurry and post without reading
Old Jun 9, 2023, 12:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Found SFO-GRU on Google Flights for a four night stay running $300 for basic Y or $340 for Y. Once on the AA site, it's pulling up $439. Still a great deal, but Google isn't pulling in the taxes for some reason.
Old Jun 9, 2023, 12:59 am

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
Found SFO-GRU on Google Flights for a four night stay running $300 for basic Y or $340 for Y. Once on the AA site, it's pulling up $439. Still a great deal, but Google isn't pulling in the taxes for some reason.
I was able to pull up $295 on the AA site for basic economy, no deviation from what Google flights was showing.
Old Jun 9, 2023, 5:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Some date in Sept/Oct appears to be available at 308 USD. Seems to be locked to SFO-MIA-GIG-GRU (last segment with GOL) outbound. Any chance to get rid of GOL GIG-GRU in case of schedule change/retimed flights?
Old Jun 9, 2023, 6:00 am
Suspended

Programs: UA,AA,AS,BA
Originally Posted by SK AAR
Some date in Sept/Oct appears to be available at 308 USD. Seems to be locked to SFO-MIA-GIG-GRU (last segment with GOL) outbound. Any chance to get rid of GOL GIG-GRU in case of schedule change/retimed flights?
I would not risk it. You can fly GRU/VCP SDU/GIG for very little $.
Godt fund. Har du datoer ?

Last edited by WingedWorldExplorer; Jun 9, 2023 at 12:25 pm
Old Jun 9, 2023, 6:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by WingedWorldExplorer
I would not risk it. You can fly GRU SDU for very little $.
Godt fund. Har du datoer ?
hmm... that has not been my impression for the last year or so. Domestic fares in Brazil have become quite expensive/much more exp. than before. Maybe far out fares are still reasonable Idk

9/13 - 9/26
Old Jun 9, 2023, 1:50 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, MLife/Cosmo Identity Gold, Other Vegas too...
Well, I paid closer to $500 at the end of the day but thanks! I didn't wanna risk basic economy and my constantly changing of minds/plans.
Old Jun 9, 2023, 2:05 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Carolina2Cali
Well, I paid closer to $500 at the end of the day but thanks! I didn't wanna risk basic economy and my constantly changing of minds/plans.
that’s still heck of deal from the west coast
Old Jun 9, 2023, 2:46 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, MLife/Cosmo Identity Gold, Other Vegas too...
Originally Posted by yuel
that’s still heck of deal from the west coast
I am definitely not mad about it. I ended up changing it once already, paid another $30 but woop de doo. So now I am SFO-GRU and then GIG-LAX but happy with the overall price, thanks!
Old Jun 9, 2023, 3:54 pm
O62

Booked SFO-JFK-GRU-MIA-SFO for $1600 for 4 of us in economy (as Carolina2Cali did not want to risk basic economy) next February. This seemed like a great deal for a vacation to somewhere that we've always wanted to go to. $400 is amazing from the West coast and seems not too bad for even the east coast. The cheapest I'm seeing is $393 via COPA through PTY from MIA. Most other US cities are $700+

Now, what to do in São Paulo (or region) for 2 weeks? Anyone have some unique hotels along the coast?
Old Jun 9, 2023, 6:13 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by O62
Booked SFO-JFK-GRU-MIA-SFO for $1600 for 4 of us in economy (as Carolina2Cali did not want to risk basic economy) next February. This seemed like a great deal for a vacation to somewhere that we've always wanted to go to. $400 is amazing from the West coast and seems not too bad for even the east coast. The cheapest I'm seeing is $393 via COPA through PTY from MIA. Most other US cities are $700+

Now, what to do in São Paulo (or region) for 2 weeks? Anyone have some unique hotels along the coast?
depending on when in Feb, carnival will be going on and need to book rooms soon
Old Jun 9, 2023, 6:55 pm
O62

Originally Posted by yuel
depending on when in Feb, carnival will be going on and need to book rooms soon
Starting Feb 28, so not an issue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.