DL/AF - CDG-GRU return - USD 706/EUR 640 - 18094 MQM

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2023, 3:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM, TK Elite+, ITA Executive, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Silver, Accor Plat

Nice-ish fare from CDG to GRU, via ATL. Availability scattered from August (odd May dates available, found nothing Jun-Aug yet). Not a basic eco fare apparently, books into V.

Google flights sample in Sep

Spoiler

Hope its useful to someone Not a mega deal, but nice price especially from CDG IMHO.
Old Apr 29, 2023, 9:11 pm

Programs: DL/HH/IHG/BW/Caesar's Diamond (Select), UA 1K, AA EXP, Marriott/MGM Gold, Hertz/Avis PC
If you can reposition to MAD/PMI/BCN you can find this for $1400 in business class. Not bad for economy though
NightlinerVIE likes this.
Old Apr 30, 2023, 6:36 am

Originally Posted by Airborne Brat
If you can reposition to MAD/PMI/BCN you can find this for $1400 in business class. Not bad for economy though
This would be more comfortable, but do realize that it'll increase the cost per MQM quite a bit. I didn't look at the current economy prices, but based on the thread title it would cost about 4 USD cents per MQM. The cheapest business ticket is $1848.16 roundtrip from BCN and it'll earn 25452 MQM's. That's a cost of 7.3 USD cents per MQM.

Old May 1, 2023, 8:12 am

Programs: DL/HH/IHG/BW/Caesar's Diamond (Select), UA 1K, AA EXP, Marriott/MGM Gold, Hertz/Avis PC
Originally Posted by cruser1
This would be more comfortable, but do realize that it'll increase the cost per MQM quite a bit. I didn't look at the current economy prices, but based on the thread title it would cost about 4 USD cents per MQM. The cheapest business ticket is $1848.16 roundtrip from BCN and it'll earn 25452 MQM's. That's a cost of 7.3 USD cents per MQM.

Yes it increased the MQM price but you should check the MQD/SkyMiles earning rates (especially as Diamond) The much lower fares do pop up frequently so it just depends on timing.
cruser1 and NightlinerVIE like this.
Old May 1, 2023, 8:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM, TK Elite+, ITA Executive, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Silver, Accor Plat
Yes it increased the MQM price but you should check the MQD/SkyMiles earning rates (especially as Diamond) The much lower fares do pop up frequently so it just depends on timing.
​​​​​​
​​​​​​Absolutely right. Being based outside the US, I never took a look at MQD tbh, and for those looking for RDM, esp with status, J is obviously a better option in many cases.
​​​​​​
Airborne Brat likes this.
Old May 1, 2023, 9:21 am

That is true! It will greatly increase MQD if that's what you're looking for!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.