Wiki Posts
Search

US - Europe OneWorld sub-300 rt (BE)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2021, 9:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: American Airlines
AA/BA: HNL-MAD rt $295

Multiple origin cities to multiple Europe destinations available. Example is HNL-MAD for $295 many dates in Oct/Nov. Price appears to be most common when booked through BA with AA operating.

muah

Last edited by Ivan Denisovich; Sep 8, 2021 at 4:01 pm
Old Sep 8, 2021, 11:00 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, MLife/Cosmo Identity Gold, Other Vegas too...
Wow, nice! I found LAX-Venice in late November/December for around $310ish depending on your details, assuming they're all the cheapest fare type possible I would still earn 5 percent EQDs which would be at least 620 dollars, double my spend! (and part of the return is on Iberia, gulp!)
Old Sep 8, 2021, 2:37 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Carolina2Cali
Wow, nice! I found LAX-Venice in late November/December for around $310ish depending on your details, assuming they're all the cheapest fare type possible I would still earn 5 percent EQDs which would be at least 620 dollars, double my spend! (and part of the return is on Iberia, gulp!)
Right! You would get 5 percent EQDs if you booked with BA/Iberia/Finnair flight numbers. Sadly no EQM/EQD anymore for basic economy tickets booked with AA flight numbers.
Old Sep 8, 2021, 4:46 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Thanks for this, booked a trip to Switzerland on IB metal.
Old Sep 8, 2021, 6:48 pm
Used to be highman123

Also works from SJU for just $232.
Ivan Denisovich likes this.
Old Sep 9, 2021, 7:38 pm
Formerly doc4science

Programs: United Airlines Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Ivan Denisovich
Right! You would get 5 percent EQDs if you booked with BA/Iberia/Finnair flight numbers. Sadly no EQM/EQD anymore for basic economy tickets booked with AA flight numbers.
Do you know what happens if you book through IB and end up with the domestic flights having AA#s, but the international ones having IB#s?
Old Sep 9, 2021, 8:42 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by doc4science
Do you know what happens if you book through IB and end up with the domestic flights having AA#s, but the international ones having IB#s?
As I understand it, anything with IB flight numbers will post according to percent of mileage (what percent depends on booking code). Doesn't matter whether the flight is operated by AA or IB. Anything with AA flight numbers should post by fare, although I don't know how they would calculate what amount of the fare goes to each segment of the trip.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.