Wiki Posts
Search

FJ: AKL/CHC-NAN-NRT/HKG/SIN r/t US$400+, V fare, 100% to AS

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2020, 6:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska
FJ: AKL/CHC-NAN-NRT/HKG/SIN r/t US$400+, V fare, 100% to AS

12-14K EQM r/t. With MVPG 100% bonus, 24-28k RDM. 2 cent per mile(mileage sale price), more than enough to cover the fare. free EQM.

AKL/CHC-NAN-LAX r/t US$640, 14.6K EQM r/t.

easy search on google flight.
Old Apr 19, 2020, 10:24 am

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
Concerning the LA deal.
If you fly the route before the new year you can get 5000 extra miles each way with AS.
As flight FJ1-FJ999 are eligible it should work as the flight number in my quick research showed up as in that range.
Old Apr 19, 2020, 11:06 am

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
It is not 5000 extra miles each way.

Originally Posted by NextWhiteDeath
Concerning the LA deal.
If you fly the route before the new year you can get 5000 extra miles each way with AS.
As flight FJ1-FJ999 are eligible it should work as the flight number in my quick research showed up as in that range.
It is not 5000 extra miles each way. It is a minimum of 5000 miles each way. If the flight earns more than 5000 miles, there is no bonus.

*Earn a minimum of 5,000 total miles each way on partner flights between North America and a non-North America destination between March 1 and December 31, 2020. North America is defined as the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. Any bonus miles added to reach the 5,000 mile minimum do not count toward elite status qualification. Please allow four to six weeks for miles to be credited to your Mileage Plan account.

James
Old Apr 19, 2020, 11:15 am

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by Flying for Fun
It is not 5000 extra miles each way. It is a minimum of 5000 miles each way. If the flight earns more than 5000 miles, there is no bonus.

*Earn a minimum of 5,000 total miles each way on partner flights between North America and a non-North America destination between March 1 and December 31, 2020. North America is defined as the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. Any bonus miles added to reach the 5,000 mile minimum do not count toward elite status qualification. Please allow four to six weeks for miles to be credited to your Mileage Plan account.

James
Whops my bad
I read the text but somehow missed that part or just ignored it in my mind. What a bad promotion. For most ex-us flights it would be around an average of only 1000 bonus points. That is if it scales with earning aka if the earnings rate is 25% it would give a min of 1250. If that is the case some cheap economy tickets are offering nice earn rates.
Haven't look to much into so sorry. Just noticed on there website when I was checking out FJ earnings rates.
Old Apr 20, 2020, 2:39 am
formerly Guanran Wang

Programs: Alaska, BAEC, Asiana, Aegean, Enrich, Marriott/SPG, Hilton
Originally Posted by NextWhiteDeath
Whops my bad
I read the text but somehow missed that part or just ignored it in my mind. What a bad promotion. For most ex-us flights it would be around an average of only 1000 bonus points. That is if it scales with earning aka if the earnings rate is 25% it would give a min of 1250. If that is the case some cheap economy tickets are offering nice earn rates.
Haven't look to much into so sorry. Just noticed on there website when I was checking out FJ earnings rates.
Seriously? Bad promotion?
Also, the 5000mi is base miles, so even elites will get a small RDM boost. I would say its very generous for discount Y fliers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.