Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

China Eastern: Roundtrip Flights from YVR(Vancouver) to KIX(Osaka) starting at $511

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

China Eastern: Roundtrip Flights from YVR(Vancouver) to KIX(Osaka) starting at $511

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2017, 5:50 am
Original Poster

Cheap roundtrip flights are available on China Eastern originating from Vancouver(YVR) to Osaka in Japan.

There's a layover in Shanghai PVG.

The ticket value for the dates 10 Nov and 15 Nov is $511 and some other dates in December(2, 4, 6) are available for $577.

Fares staring at $610 are available through YEG, YYC, YYJ on some dates through October, November and december as well.

Not sure how soon the fares would be gone. Image attached

***Price update: I was able to find a few more airfares on China Eastern from YVR to KIX at $487. One of these has two stops on the outbound flight— one NKG and the other PVG. The other one priced at $479 has three stops—NKG, PVG, and KMG.

If you opt for 3 stops the cpm stands at 3.1 cents per mile.
Attached Images  

Last edited by george1992defo; Aug 2, 2017 at 6:54 am Reason: price

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.