Search

RT - RJ EU-DXB/AUH-EU 186-206Euro

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2016, 7:16 pm
Original Poster

RT - RJ EU-DXB/AUH-EU 186-206Euro

Hello.
I hope this helps someone out there.

I just booked FRA-DXB/AUH-FRA with Royal Jordanian with return for 206Euro all in via RJ.com

Fare Rules require - Europe to Middle East via AMM, Round Trip Fare Only (O Class - 40Euro Base fare), RJ metal only, 1 transfer per direction of travel, must connect in AMM, open jaw allowable
Must book by July 31, travel by Dec.

I was able to find O class availability from FRA, TXL, MUC,and FCO, and in September to DXB or AUH via AMM with RJ.
EDIT**I inadvertently added PRG and LHR and excluded MUC, I mis-read my notes. Apologies. -PJV33

TXL-DXB-TXL 186Euro
MUC-DXB-MUC 192Euro
FRA-DXB-FRA 206Euro
FCO-DXB-FCO 306Euro

Also, as I tried to book open jaws, I noticed I could not do say, FCO-DXB-FRA, but I could do TXL-DXB-FRA, I think the computer will only allow me to do the open jaw at the 40euro bf within the same country as I was able to swap around DXB/AUH at will depending on dates of availability. I'm sure someone out there could play with it more.

I know O class doesn't earn full or at all on most of the OneWorld carriers, but at 200euro, earning only 25% on BA (sorry AA, you get 0%) might be worth the quick trip to UAE.

I hope this is in the right place, if not, feel free to move. Thx.

Last edited by PJV33; Jul 24, 2016 at 8:30 pm Reason: Mistake in information posted, posted correction.
Old Jul 24, 2016, 7:30 pm

I see FRA-DXB-FRA dates all the way through Dec 19
Old Jul 25, 2016, 1:45 am

Programs: A3 *Gold, AA Plat, AB Plat, Hilton Dia
Since the trip originates from Europe, it might be interesting to know that
booking class O credits 25% on Air Berlin, 30% on IB.
Old Jul 25, 2016, 4:23 am

TICKETS MUST BE ISSUED ON/BEFORE 31JUL 16.
VALID FOR TRAVEL COMMENCING ON/BEFORE 20DEC 16.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 6:04 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
I saw these fares too , unfortunately i wasnt aware it was until end of july ! ! i missed my chance !

Do you know often RJ do these kind of sales ? i already set some alerts with google flights in order to monitor it

Now QR and RJ offer the same prices (around 230euros) to dxb-auh but only from IST or SAW

Last edited by fifty_two; Aug 9, 2016 at 11:18 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.