Wiki Posts
Search

AA: ORD-BOS for $384 March 12th to 13th

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2016, 7:49 am
Original Poster

AA: ORD-BOS for $384 March 12th to 13th

Hello,

I have a question I was searing for tickets and came across one which had overlay of 35 min at JFK (BOS-JFK-ORD). Do you think that is sufficient to catch another flight?
if anyone can find a cheaper ticket for this weekends from ORD to BOS 12th leaving and 13th coming back will be much appreciated. Should I wait till tomorrow to reserve it? I am new to this so please forgive me if i created this at wrong location.

Thank you
Old Mar 8, 2016, 7:58 am

Programs: AA: ExPlat & 3MM; UA: 1k; KL: Plat 4 Life; Hyatt: Plat; SPG, Marriott, Hilton: Gold
Originally Posted by rrrikin
Hello,

I have a question I was searing for tickets and came across one which had overlay of 35 min at JFK (BOS-JFK-ORD). Do you think that is sufficient to catch another flight?
if anyone can find a cheaper ticket for this weekends from ORD to BOS 12th leaving and 13th coming back will be much appreciated. Should I wait till tomorrow to reserve it? I am new to this so please forgive me if i created this at wrong location.

Thank you
First of all this is a pretty terrible price. One calculates cost per mile and this one is very high. Good fare for this route is well under $100.
Second, 35 minutes is very short since frequent delays on this sector
Old Mar 8, 2016, 8:05 am

Programs: AA Exec Platinum, DAL Gold, Hilton Silver, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by anandrag
First of all this is a pretty terrible price. One calculates cost per mile and this one is very high. Good fare for this route is well under $100.
Second, 35 minutes is very short since frequent delays on this sector
^^^

Even if you land in the gate next to your departure, this is a tough one. Good thing about AA in JFK, they are all together, but still large terminals

Price is rough...

http://goo.gl/flights/OiFr

You really need to play around
Old Mar 8, 2016, 8:13 am

$384 is only a good price if you're flying via something like LHR or HNL xD
Old Mar 8, 2016, 8:29 am
Original Poster

got it, I will still play around with it. Thank you guys
Old Mar 8, 2016, 9:50 am
Moderator: Mileage Run, United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 3MM; Hyatt Glob*****; Hilton Diamond
As this is not a Mileage Run Deal and the OP received an answer, I am closing this thread.

Pat89339, Moderator Mileage Run Forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.