Delta LAX-ANC $261 AI .032

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta LAX-ANC $261 AI .032

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2015, 6:29 am

Programs: Delta PM
Great meeting those of you who ran this route this weekend. Really appreciated the equipment swap to the newer 757 on the Saturday night flights. It's amazing how much the newer equipment can impact your overall level of comfort on the flight.

For those of you doing this run in the future, I highly recommend the Halibut Fish and Chips from the Silver Gulch restaurant in ANC on your layover.
Old Nov 17, 2015, 3:51 am

Programs: DL: PM
Hello all and I am ready for my first MR in a decade. I need roughly about 8,000 MQMs to make gold and was looking at doing this run from SMF but I am having difficulty trying to get the following same day routing for December 4 (5) or 11 (12), 2015, even on later days:

SMF-SLC-MSP-ANC-MSP-SLC-SMF

I appreciate any hints and/or assistance to help make this happen.
Old Apr 9, 2016, 10:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond, Delta 2MM, HHonors Gold, Bonvoy Titanium
Lots of $271 LAX-MSP-ANC Turns Avail

These have been around since last year and I have taken 4 or 5. Pretty easy and seems the planes have been upgraded in many cases.

Less than 24 hours and around $271 to earn over 8,100 MQM. Weekdays and weekends available. I just booked one for September but scattered dates throughout the year.

Pretty easy MR.

Enjoy!
Old Sep 7, 2017, 1:03 am
Moderator: Hyatt, American Express; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Marriott Plat, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
This is sort of back, currently $289 E fare or $302 X. Going by Google Flights calendar, various dates in Sept/Oct and first two weeks in each of Nov/Dec. Might need to use ITA userscript/bookwithmatrix to get the MSP routing. Also from LAS with slightly different/less availability.
Old Sep 30, 2017, 1:05 pm

Programs: Delta DM, UA Prem1K, Hertz Pres Circle, Marriott Plat
Doing this tomorrow. Thanks OP

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.