Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Copa: CUN-POA $164 ai RT (1.9 cpm)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2015, 2:18 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
Originally Posted by DarrenChannel
Did you use the Copa Club lounge at PTY? I trust their AC is working. At least I sure hope so -- will be passing through there next week en route to MDE, with a 2.5-hr layover.
Yea the club had no problems. The AC issue seemed to extend only from those 12-18 gates where you'll most definitely arrive/depart from so don't hang around there too long! Walking up the hallway it wasn't an issue after maybe 50 feet or something.
Old Jul 23, 2015, 3:10 pm

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Wusses. Try going to the Panama Canal in that weather. And then a day at the fish market.
Old Jul 23, 2015, 5:38 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
Originally Posted by keitherson
Wusses. Try going to the Panama Canal in that weather. And then a day at the fish market.
Don't get me wrong, I'm complaining, but I know what to expect if I leave the airport. I haven't had the chance to see Panama yet, but I'm not gonna go outside and complain about humidity lol.

The fish market though...barf. There's a street market of fish in Medellin and whenever I walk by it just reeks.
Old Jul 23, 2015, 9:26 pm

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Originally Posted by drvannostren
Don't get me wrong, I'm complaining, but I know what to expect if I leave the airport. I haven't had the chance to see Panama yet, but I'm not gonna go outside and complain about humidity lol.

The fish market though...barf. There's a street market of fish in Medellin and whenever I walk by it just reeks.
The one in Panama is amazing and has a street of stalls outside that sell fresh ceviche and fish and chips. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.