Search

Dl: Jfk-svo $386 r/t

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2015, 4:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Landry's President's Club, Marriott Silver, Awesomeness EXPLT
Originally Posted by iletired
But if you didn't have a valid visa, they'd deport you. You'd take the next flight... oh wait! You booked the next flight.

So tempted to book for my school's spring break (I'm a teacher) - but would be going alone. Any safe? I survived 6 months in Beijing, but there wasn't the Cold War 2.0 going on then.
I'm more of an SPB guy than Moscow but I think it's a very interesting city to visit. I was treated very nicely by 95% of the Russians I met.
Cheers
Howie
Old Jan 24, 2015, 5:34 pm
Used to be 'flymanbeast'

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum
Ok the Russians are not warm and friendly but they sure are interesting
Old Jan 25, 2015, 6:23 am

Is it freezing cold in March in MOW and LED? I am told its slushy and snowy. Looks like the fare is only good for the winter.
Old Jan 25, 2015, 12:13 pm

The spring in moscow and SPB is like 5 degrees celsius, sun is shining and snow and ice are melting. Some days it can grow up to 10 and more . In spb is colder. If someone needs any more info, you can ask me more in a private message.
Old Feb 2, 2015, 9:39 am

I ended up booking. There are still a few days left:

Example: http://www.kayak.com/flights/JFK-SVO...-28/2015-04-06

And for some, the price dropped $379

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.