Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL: SJC-BOS $221ai r/t

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2010, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

DL: SJC-BOS $221ai r/t

just booked for a weekend trip in january - brrr.

routes through ATL for a total of 6124 mqm @ 3.61cpm. not super but i need to go to BOS that weekend anyway.

just fyi - kayak's prices did not match delta.com's exactly (kayak was higher for some of the options).
Old Dec 9, 2010, 8:35 pm

Programs: DL PM, AS MVPG, Hyatt DIA, PC PLAT, Club Carl Gold, HH Gold, Accor Dia
This one has been around for several weeks now. I was able to add in a few more connections for $228 a/i:

In January I've got:
SJC-ATL-MEM-BOS-DTW-LAX (777 W/ FLAT BEDS) - SJC
= 6866 MQM.

You can get up to 7510 MQM R/T for $228 a/i with the connections in ATL & MEM both directions but have to be willing to fly on a CRJ from MEM-BOS for 3 hours each way.

I opted to give up some miles to fly the 777 DTW-LAX before it switches schedules on 2/3 and hopefully get the flat bed upgrade.
Old Dec 10, 2010, 1:34 am

Programs: DL Diamond 1.7MM, Starlux Insighter, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
Deals have been pretty good to Boston ex-Seattle, too. Had to book a trip to BOS for MIT Mystery Hunt in January, and ended up with a pretty credible CPM of 4.2 on a $240 ticket.

Not sure how many dates are still available out of Seattle, though - the necessary SEA-ATL flights seem REALLY full in January. Curious why they haven't upgraded from a 737-800 yet when they're sold out in Economy more than a month in advance...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.