Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals
Reload this Page >

YX: $179+ RT Systemwide! (includes ANC!)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2010, 7:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, AA Plat Exec, DL Plat, Marriott Titanium Lifetime Elite, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Globalist

Credit to zerotolerance on Slickdeals:
$179 R/T on Midwest Airlines---Buy by 5/31, Fly Through 10/13!
I received an offer for a $179 round trip on Midwest Airlines (airport fees, fuel charges, and taxes are additional) to any Midwest Airlines or Midwest Connect destination.

Itineraries must be booked in 'O' class, and seats are limited and may not be available on all flights.

You can book online at Midwest Airlines [midwestairlines.com] using Promo Code MFM179

Tickets must be purchased by midnight Central time on May 31, 2010 for travel through October 13, 2010. Round-trip purchase required; stopovers and open-jaw not permitted. Tickets valid only for Midwest, Midwest Connect, or flights operated by Republic, Chautauqua Airlines, SkyWest, or Frontier Airlines. Not valid on codeshare flights.

Fares do not include $3-$18 per passenger airport fee at some airports, a $3.70 segment fee per passenger and the 9/11 Security Fee of $5-$10 per pax. A $20 fee is charged each way for the first piece of checked baggage; 2nd piece of checked baggage is $30 each way.

So, pack light and get an awesome deal---ENJOY!!!

This works for MDW-ANC 6/22-29, for a total of $240.99 with a connection in DEN.
Old May 27, 2010, 7:50 pm

awesome fare.
thanks mate. I can see it on SD as well. Superb price. : )
Old May 27, 2010, 7:51 pm

Programs: UA 1K, A3 GLD, AC ELT; AA EXP | SPG PLT, PC PLT, Hilton GLD, Hyatt PLT | National EXEC, Hertz 5*
Not bad! How about their FFP?

I have already jumped on the ORD-ANC tware and I will earn some United metal BIS miles by the way, so I guess I will pass YX this time
Old May 27, 2010, 8:21 pm

Programs: *A Silver, AA Gold + Miles Scattered Everywhere.
Seeing FLL-ANC for 202.10 Aug11-25th(Random dates obviously). Now that is one really good deal!
Old May 27, 2010, 8:51 pm

Programs: UA, AA, Hilton and regular member of everything else
Pretty sweet. Thanks for posting. I found MKE-ANC for $220 ai in mid July.
Old May 27, 2010, 9:42 pm

Programs: Ex. Somebody, now a disloyal Nobody
Nice, thanks. Just booked LAX-ANC R/T for 243 ai.
Old May 27, 2010, 9:48 pm

Programs: UA 2P
Can't seem to find any dates that work from SFO :-(
Old May 27, 2010, 9:56 pm

Programs: UA G
Man, that sounds like an awesome ANC fare. What does one do in ANC?
Old May 27, 2010, 9:57 pm

Originally Posted by duncf
Can't seem to find any dates that work from SFO :-(
+1. I'm looking for weekend trips to Chicago, New York or Alaska and I can't find anything at that price range
Old May 27, 2010, 10:00 pm

Programs: AA EXP(.96MM), AMEX Platinum, United Premier Silver, Delta Gold, SPG Platinum 50, Hilton Gold VIP
midwest airlines should join Oneworld Alliance
Old May 27, 2010, 10:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

After June 7, when the DL partnership ends, there's no way to enjoy "major airline" miles for this, right?

Is there any way to search "O" inventory for a month for Midwest? There ARE seats, but they're spotty. You probably won't be able to find exactly what you want.

In which case I wonder if this deal is "worth it" without miles -- especially if you can just get up there for a couple of days. You can redeem coach class to Alaska for 25,000 miles and try to get exactly what you want (I would suggest planning ahead). Of course, it's cooler to say you bought a $248 roundtrip ticket to Alaska this summer.

Last edited by iahphx; May 27, 2010 at 10:19 pm Reason: better fare info
Old May 27, 2010, 10:22 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Do my eyes deceive me or are these totally refundable fares (look for the red asterisk)?
Old May 27, 2010, 10:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CalItalian
Do my eyes deceieve me or are these totally refundable fares (look for the red asterisk)?
I read one of the slickdeal threads and there's some confusion about this. Somebody actually called Midwest and was told the fare is NON-refundable. I'd get a screenshot, just in case.

BTW, does anyone know where this promo code is from? It seems more than a little odd. Hopefully, the airline doesn't get too upset and cancel all these cheapo flights.
Old May 27, 2010, 10:40 pm

Programs: nada
freaking amazing deal!
glad to have my ancient YX account from some cheapo fare a few years ago, and then topped up to stay active with some DL flights!

For those looking at availability issues, I had a lot of trouble finding stuff before mid-july. sept and oct look VERY GOOD to many cities (the +- a day showed IAH-SEA available every day of the 9 combos)
Old May 27, 2010, 10:41 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by iahphx
I read one of the slickdeal threads and there's some confusion about this. Somebody actually called Midwest and was told the fare is NON-refundable. I'd get a screenshot, just in case.

BTW, does anyone know where this promo code is from? It seems more than a little odd. Hopefully, the airline doesn't get too upset and cancel all these cheapo flights.
I saw the post but as another poster on SD says, and I see it too, when you hold a reservation, it clearly shows it is refundable.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.