UA: DFW/MIA/others?-HNL, from $410 a/i; L fare

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA: DFW/MIA/others?-HNL, from $410 a/i; L fare

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2010, 10:18 pm

Programs: UA 1.6MM
$629.01 all-in ex-BOS (do a flexible date search in March)

A couple bucks more out of MHT and PVD.
Old Jan 11, 2010, 10:47 pm

Programs: UA Gold (1MM), Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by blueslip
OK. Pulled two more trips. It looks like all my trips this year will be to Hawaii. This plus the Expedia hotel price guarantee make the trip to the islands very appealing. Thanks OP.
What dates are you booking? I'm not having much luck getting any L-fares.
Old Jan 11, 2010, 11:06 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, UA 1.56MM (fmr UA1K)
I think that the ones UA filed for IAH are gone. I didn't check other cities.
Old Jan 11, 2010, 11:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, UA 1.56MM (fmr UA1K)
Originally Posted by sbm12
Still about $150 above their normal "good" sale prices. My trip in 3 weeks was $260 a/i from EWR. :-:
These are the kind I really like... flying one of these later this month and another in May (bought months ago)
Old Jan 12, 2010, 7:48 am

Anyone know of a way of getting a deal like this from ORD to HNL? Trying to book something for March 13-20...

Thank in Advance.
Old Jan 12, 2010, 10:06 am

Programs: AA LT Plat, UA LT Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott LT Gold
Originally Posted by PapaSmurf
What dates are you booking? I'm not having much luck getting any L-fares.
The last reservation made last night before I went to bed was for the first week of march but with a combo of L & T fares. Unbelievably, the fare was even lower.
Old Jan 12, 2010, 5:47 pm

Programs: UA MM Gold
Originally Posted by KameezGuru
Anyone know of a way of getting a deal like this from ORD to HNL? Trying to book something for March 13-20...

Thank in Advance.
Welcome to FT KameezGuru. Fares like this are frequently tagged to a set of specific city pairs. Not surprising that you are not finding any ORD action. I also cannot find anything from SAN comparable to the x-MIA fare. Sometimes when the fares are this location limited, people will consider using a voucher or free ticket to relocate to the city where the fare deal starts. None of this probably helps you at this time other than to know your failure to locate an ORD fare is not related to your lack of effort....
Old Jan 13, 2010, 1:02 am

Originally Posted by KameezGuru

Thank in Advance.
UA will not make this fare from ORD since it is their hub. You may sometime however see CO match this fare which would let you do UA codeshare from ORD
Old Jan 13, 2010, 11:47 am

Programs: UA *G
March now showing $600 a/i out of CLE , at least in my quick search. MKE is $520 a/i to HNL.
Old Jan 13, 2010, 2:24 pm
VIP

For those of you who are still looking at this deal, I was able to book this price (or a very similar one) on MIA-OGG in May. That's different than the March period mentioned so far.
Old Jan 13, 2010, 2:52 pm

PDX/SEA-HNL ~$272+
example routing: PDX-SFO-LIH-HNL-LAX-PDX $338 AI

example dates: 1/27-2/3
Old Jan 13, 2010, 6:01 pm

The inventory out from MIA is getting thinner but there are few fares to be had for around $440 A.I. on S fare.
Old Jan 13, 2010, 9:45 pm

Programs: UA MM, QF Plat, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by blueslip
The inventory out from MIA is getting thinner but there are few fares to be had for around $440 A.I. on S fare.
Mine out of MIA booked into L class for around $420, so is there just a small price bucket difference. I got 2 on Monday, and all I need are some cheap ORD-MIAs to meet up with those flights.
Old Jan 14, 2010, 2:17 am

Originally Posted by bschaff1
Mine out of MIA booked into L class for around $420, so is there just a small price bucket difference. I got 2 on Monday, and all I need are some cheap ORD-MIAs to meet up with those flights.
anyone find any AA match on UA hubs?
Old Jan 14, 2010, 5:10 pm

Originally Posted by MilesToGoBeforeISleep
anyone find any AA match on UA hubs?
I wish so that I can re-qualify quickly from my home airport. Unfortunately, AA is not matching at all. The cheapest AA fare I could find is around $700 ai. In case of a fare war, AA will launch an attack in one of the UA's hub like ORD or DEN.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.