Wiki Posts
Search

Sight-seeing Recommendations Columbus

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2006, 1:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mileage Plus, Rapid Rewards
Sight-seeing Recommendations Columbus

I've lived in Columbus for a little over a year but have been travelling so much I haven't really been able to do much in tht way of sigh seeing. Next week I'm enertaining 6 family members who are visiting. Where should I take them?
Old Aug 14, 2006, 6:47 pm

Programs: MR Gold, DCL Silver, RSSC Silver
If kids are involved, definitely hit the zoo and perhaps the adjacent water park.

The older set would enjoy the German Village.
Old Aug 15, 2006, 6:47 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
try this thread for ideas: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...light=Columbus

--
Old Aug 16, 2006, 6:12 am

Programs: United Mileage Plus, Starwood SPG
The Brewery District and the Arena District are both hot night spots close to downtown.
Old Aug 19, 2006, 4:05 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler
If any of your visitors is into golf, there is the Jack Nicklaus Museum. It is well done, if you are into that sort of thing.

The Arena District mentioned above is the same thing, I imagine, as the Short North District, where there is an art walk on (some) Saturday evenings.

There is that big new mall in Easton (?), though it seemed to have the same stuff you can find in other large malls.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.