Original Poster

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Flashlight !!!

George Clinton & Parliment Funkadelic at House of Blues
Wed March 15, 2006

--
Old Mar 13, 2006, 5:32 pm

Programs: I love Gold,AA-Gold, Movie Watcher-Gold, Reward zone-Gold
Any one here HOB Foundation room members?
Old Mar 13, 2006, 7:00 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Flybride
Any one here HOB Foundation room members?
I'm not, what is it?
Old Mar 13, 2006, 7:23 pm

Members only for House of Blues. The private dining room food is great, fun members only events and membership does have it's privileges at HOB clubs across the USA. I love Chef Andy's creations.

On the night of George Clinton & Parliment Funkadelic the Foundation room is having a members only JIM BEAM MARCH GOURMET DINNER before the show.
See this link - http://www.hob.com/venues/clubvenues...?event_id=2108

Regardless of your city of membership, all members enjoy all the benefits and privileges of all the House of Blues Foundation Rooms. Currently there are rooms located in Chicago, Cleveland, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and New Orleans.

Members are given advance notification of all upcoming concerts and events prior to the release of this information to the general public, which allows you the first opportunity to purchase tickets. In addition, a select number of VIP seats for concerts are expressly reserved for Foundation Room Members on a first-come, first-served basis.

Members have access to the Foundation Concierge to assist with special event planning, ticket purchases, and dining reservations for the Foundation Rooms, in addition to many local services and amenities specific to each city.

Members may participate in monthly Foundation Room special events including Celebrity Chef and Vintner dinners, wine tastings and sponsor appreciation receptions.

Members enjoy many additional House of Blues venue benefits, including periodic complimentary tickets a year to our world-famous Sunday Gospel Brunch, priority seating in the House of Blues Restaurant, a 15% discount at House of Blues Company Stores, plus preferred parking at the venue and lots of other member "perks."

http://www.hob.com/venues/clubvenues...dationroom.asp

If anyone might be interested in membership you can PM me.
Old Mar 14, 2006, 6:19 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Flybride
Members are given advance notification of all upcoming concerts and events prior to the release of this information to the general public, which allows you the first opportunity to purchase tickets. In addition, a select number of VIP seats for concerts are expressly reserved for Foundation Room Members on a first-come, first-served basis.
Flybride, thanks for the info ^

Point of clarification on the above, would I as a member be able to purchase tickets in advance of the public (for all shows) or are you saying that because I would be well informed as a member I would probably be one of the first wave of people trying to buy tickets the day they go on sale as I'm "in the know" so to speak?
Old Mar 14, 2006, 5:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Interesting. What does this membership cost?
Old Mar 14, 2006, 5:04 pm

Originally Posted by Sweet Willie
Flybride, thanks for the info ^

Point of clarification on the above, would I as a member be able to purchase tickets in advance of the public (for all shows) or are you saying that because I would be well informed as a member I would probably be one of the first wave of people trying to buy tickets the day they go on sale as I'm "in the know" so to speak?
Yup! We even get advance notifications of HOB sponsored shows like the last time just recently Prince did a show at....um.. congress theater? I can't remember where it was at. It was on a Monday night and the show was at 11PM, so we deleted the email. It's a really nice perk.

They also have special members only events and parties. It's a great crowd and like I said the Foundation room dining room, even though it is pricey, the food and ambiance is fab. Membership can be expensive, but worth every penny if you love live music, great entertainment, personal attention and good food.You are treated like royalty.

Anyone else here a member?
Old Mar 14, 2006, 5:10 pm

Originally Posted by toomanybooks
Interesting. What does this membership cost?
Don't quote me but it starts around $2, 500.00 for a single person membership, which allows you to have three paying guests at different events.

There are different levels of membership, I think the most popular being a corporate membership. A portion of your membership fee, depending on the cost and level, goes to the foundation room charity, which is tax deductible and is a 401c charity. My memory of exact details is failing me...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.