Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Midwest
Reload this Page >

Best Long Stay hotel East of Cleveland ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2004, 2:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Acapulco - Gold, Panama - Red, Timothy Leary 8 Mile High Club

I have to spend a week a month at HQ in Beachwood Ohio (about 20 miles east of CLE).
All arrangements are supposed to be made through the corporate travel office. Software limits me to approved lodging that has an agreement with the company. Last year, I stayed at a Residence Inn. In December, sloppy housekeeping drove me away. I may not be the only traveller to complain -it looks like the agreement was not renewed for 2004. Now, the only choice is a Holiday Inn. Forget that for a week! My boss has given me the ok to circumvent corporate travel and use the Residence Inn or comparable. I had a rate last year of $119 for a 1BR. In January, I stayed at the Embassy Suites across the street at $125 a night. Clean, quiet, decent breakfast. When I went to book for February, it's up to $134 a night. Any other long-stay choices on the East side of Cleveland?
Old Jan 30, 2004, 4:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
Homewood Suites shows a $119 studio or $129 1-bedroom rate at their Solon Ohio location - it shouldn't be more than ten miles from Beachwood to Solon.

[This message has been edited by Non-NonRev (edited Jan 30, 2004).]
Old Feb 2, 2004, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Acapulco - Gold, Panama - Red, Timothy Leary 8 Mile High Club
Thanks. I'll let you know what I think.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.