Branson

Old Jul 9, 2001, 7:18 pm
Original Poster

Branson

Heading to Branson in August with family and my parents. Have tickets to a few shows but what else is there to do besides shows?
Staying at a condo for the week outside of
the city. Any suggestions - Especially activities for active 80 year olds?
Old Jul 10, 2001, 7:16 am

Check this site http://www.branson.com. It gives you a good idea which activities are there.

If you want to spend 1-2 hours for a timeshare presentation, you can get up to 2 tickets for 2 shows plus a dinner voucher. Look for signs selling Show Tickets.

In addition to the shows, shopping and Silver Dollar City, I can recommend a visit to Dogwood Canyon.

E-mail me with your interests and I may be able to give you suggestions.

It is now dual highway all the way from Springfield to Branson, so it will be easy to visit Springfield while you are in Branson.

Old Jul 11, 2001, 11:06 pm

Location: MCI. AA Plat, UA PrmEx., Mrrtt Gold, Hz Pres.Circle, HHonors Gold
You guys golfers? Lots of great tracks in the Ozarks...
Old Aug 14, 2001, 8:37 pm

Hello from Green Bay !
The wife & I went Last year in March on a little 4 day 3 nite RCI deal. We had a great time & I think we were the youngest people there!(33 & 39 )There was plenty to do . Lots of golf,helecopter rides,antique stores, Jim Stafford show was SUPER!! The magic show by Kerby Vanwit was also good. You can also stop at the HUGE Bass Pro Shop inSpringfield. They have a full size animal museum inside so rain or shine. On the way down they had the Mamoth caverns. Same caverns on the way back.
If you don't have fun its cause your not a fun person !!!
JBJB

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.