Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Showers at ORD

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2024, 3:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK EBD ; LH SEN *Gold ; IHG Ambassador ; HHonors Diamond ; Marriott Gold
Showers at ORD

Good morning

a quick qustion to the FT Group who travels out of ORD:

I am booked on SK944 ORD-CPH (booked in Plus but Star Gold) this weekend and it operates from T5. As I can see the SAS Lounge does not offer any showers. Is there a way to get in through T1 use the Polaris Lounge (use the lounge) and proceed airside to T5? Any other ideas?

Thank you in advance
Old Mar 13, 2024, 9:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by Hurley89
Good morning

a quick qustion to the FT Group who travels out of ORD:

I am booked on SK944 ORD-CPH (booked in Plus but Star Gold) this weekend and it operates from T5. As I can see the SAS Lounge does not offer any showers. Is there a way to get in through T1 use the Polaris Lounge (use the lounge) and proceed airside to T5? Any other ideas?

Thank you in advance
Unfortunately, I don't believe you will have access to the Polaris Lounge. It is only for Business Class, which I don't think SAS Plus is considered.
Star Gold will give you access to United Club, but none of them at ORD have showers.
Old Mar 14, 2024, 8:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You might be able to book a day room at the O'Hare Hilton, which is attached to the airport and quite easy to walk to.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.