Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel to Watch Magnificent Mile Lights Festival

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2015, 9:55 pm
Original Poster

Hotel to Watch Magnificent Mile Lights Festival

I would like to bring my kids to watch the magnificent lights festival from a hotel room. Which hotel is a good option? How do I ensure that I get a room with a view of it?
Old Aug 30, 2015, 7:54 am
BCH

The Westin N Michigan Ave has some amazing views down the Magnificent Mile. You might have to call to specifically book one of those rooms. I believe you want -01 rooms (e.g., 501, 1001, etc.).

The Intercontinental us at the other end, but also has rooms right on Mag Mile side.

If you're not price-sensitive, then you have the options of the Four Seasons on the northern end of the strip and the Peninsula in the middle of the strip.

With all of these, you would have to speak to the hotel to confirm a room you want.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.