Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Midwest
Reload this Page >

MKE Flight Cancellations

MKE Flight Cancellations

Old Dec 29, 2013, 3:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA; Marriott; SPG; HH
MKE Flight Cancellations

Does anyone know what's going on at MKE today? The ORD-MKE flights were cancelled and I have a OW MR tomorrow.

I just need one segment to boost to EXP, so I'm wondering what the likelihood will be. If they can give me the segment I need without even flying tomorrow, I would be more than happy with that.
Old Dec 29, 2013, 3:33 pm
HNL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Chicago weather
Old Dec 29, 2013, 3:43 pm

Programs: AA SPG Amex
I would show up for the flight for sure: with today's cancellations, tomorrow's flights could end up overbooked (though I have no idea why one would wait overnight at ORD instead of drive) in which case you may even have a VDB opportunity and get paid to make EXP @:-).
Old Dec 29, 2013, 4:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA; Marriott; SPG; HH
Originally Posted by Upgraded!
I would show up for the flight for sure: with today's cancellations, tomorrow's flights could end up overbooked (though I have no idea why one would wait overnight at ORD instead of drive) in which case you may even have a VDB opportunity and get paid to make EXP @:-).
In the past, I've been able to call the airline and suggest I "do them a favor" by not taking the flight. VDB will be the only reason I make it to the airport.

BTW... not everyone can drive.. some may have connecting flights and don't have that option.
Old Dec 29, 2013, 5:43 pm

Programs: AA SPG Amex
Originally Posted by badjuju
In the past, I've been able to call the airline and suggest I "do them a favor" by not taking the flight. VDB will be the only reason I make it to the airport.

BTW... not everyone can drive.. some may have connecting flights and don't have that option.
I was referring to those flying ORD-MKE, where there's very little chance someone would be making a connection.
Old Dec 30, 2013, 7:37 am
Original Member

Location: Highland PArk,IL,USA -- AA Lifetime Platinum, IHG Plat, UA Silver, Hilton Gold, Radisson Gold, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
I was on one yesterday and admirals club put me on bus straight to MKE terminal.

I received a call from AA about cancellation and whe told me to call customer services and I am entitled to refund of fare.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.