Search

Nearest Radio Shack store to ORD

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2010, 6:56 am
Original Poster

Nearest Radio Shack store to ORD

Hi there :

This is my first post here, I hope everything is fine for everybody

Does anyone know where the nearest Radio Shack store to ORD lies?

I’m landing Friday next week at ORD, Terminal 5 at about 1:30 pm and taking off again at 4:00 pm from T1, I don’t know well the airport, only landed there twice or thrwice.

If there’s a store near by, do you think I shall have enough time to buy something (actually pick up an order) and still catch my plane?

Thank you very much for your attention

HUGO
Old Aug 16, 2010, 7:18 am
glg

I'd pass on it. If immigration/customs is bad, you might be cutting your 4PM flight close without leaving the airport.
Old Aug 16, 2010, 10:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Since I doubt that anyone here has an encyclopedic knowledge of Radio Shack stores, why not just check radioshack.com? It knows all about these things.
Old Aug 18, 2010, 9:44 am

Programs: AA (Plt Pro; 1.5 MM)
I wouldn't chance it. Also not sure if it is worth a cab ride and back (have the cab wait, you may not find one back so easily). All that said, I don't know what your pressing needs are and, if you must, according to Google.com the nearest one appears to be

Radio Shack
The Oaks Shopping Center, 1587 Lee St, Des Plaines, IL‎
(847) 298-9240‎

About 7-8 miles and 15 minutes trip each way, assuming good traffic conditions. Plan on the whole thing taking 1 hour. Call them to make sure they are open and have what you want.

BTW, what do you want? Does it have to Radio Shack? Maybe there are more convenient options. There is an Office Depot somewhat closer:

Office Depot
7100 Mannheim Road, Rosemont, IL
(847) 759-1088‎

Good luck.

Last edited by aktchi; Aug 18, 2010 at 9:51 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.