Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AMM Long Layover

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2019, 2:32 pm
Original Poster

AMM Long Layover

We will be arriving in AMM late at night / early morning at around 1230AM, we have a flight leaving for AQJ at around 7AM in the morning. We are just under the 8 hours when supposedly RJ would provide us with a hotel room. Is there anywhere to sleep / things to do in the airport? We have PP but it looks like the lounges are on the International side? Will we need to grab our bags and then check in to the domestic flight? In this case would we get stuck with them until the morning when the check-in for that flight opens?

Thanks in advance!
Old Sep 11, 2019, 6:16 am
Original Poster

I'm going to reply to my own question in case anyone needs this info in the future. Basically there is not much of anything to do in the airport if you are going from international to domestic. Once you clear pre-security there are a few shops, same as before security. You will not be able to get into the main airport part as that is for International flights only. Free WIFI all over. Not really anywhere to sleep. Cleaning people will make you benches move around as they clean the terminal. We did not need to re-check our bags or check in again as we had boarding passes for the flight to Aqaba. If you can avoid an overnight layover here that would be the best option, but is is not the end of the world waiting around, we were fine to go snorkeling later that day.
Old Sep 24, 2019, 9:18 pm

Programs: AA EXP >3 Million miles,HH Lifetime Diamond
Thanks for your post. Did not realize the airport was open all night.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.