Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which Lounge in Dubai

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2016, 12:42 pm
Original Poster

Which Lounge in Dubai

I am flying NCL to BKK next week and Ive got a 3 hour 40 mins layover in DXB at midnight.

I recently bought a Priority Pass for airport lounge access. These are the lounge choices in Dubai :-

Marhaba Lounge
Terminal 3, Concourse A

Lounge at B
Terminal 3, Concourse B

Marhaba Lounge
Terminal 3, Concourse B

Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Old Aug 25, 2016, 12:49 pm
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Just head for the lounge that's in the Concourse you're departing from. There are also a couple of lounges in Concourse C if your flight departs from there.

None are fantastic, but they're a heck of a lot better than some Lounges I've been in.
Old Aug 26, 2016, 1:31 am
pdh

Programs: Skywards Gold
The marhabas can get really busy as there are a lot of ways to get into the lounge

Food and drink is good and at least it gets you out of the mayhem in the terminal

You will have to pay for a shower if you want one
Old Aug 26, 2016, 9:07 am

You won't find any seating space in any of those lounges at midnight. If they are really maxed out on standing room as well, you will be on the waiting list hanging outside the door and called in as people exit. Not even a remotely premium experience. Better to stake out a space at the bar or a quiet bench.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 4:36 am

Programs: EK,BA,QR
Would be good if someone could guest you into an EK lounge.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 1:09 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by offtothehills
Would be good if someone could guest you into an EK lounge.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 3:30 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Priority Club Blue, SPG Gold, Sofitel Gold, FB Ivory, BA Blue
Done the Marhabas.... Doesn't the one in B lack a shower? They all have the perfectly agreeable random international buffet. Per above, I had to pay for a shower in A.
Old Sep 29, 2016, 9:25 am

Programs: UA, BAEC, HH Gold, PC Plat, Marriott Silver.
I am looking for some advice/guidance regarding the the Swissport lounge "B" T3 at DXB. My daughter recently booked the lounge for her two layovers. On arriving at DXB she was informed that to get to the lounge she would need to take a bus, which would take 20 minutes. She was tired and did not go to the lounge. I am trying to sort out information to see if she can get to the lounge on her return flight

Can anyone please advise how you get from either Concourse A or C to the above lounge. Is the bus the required method ?

Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.