Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

7 Full Days in UAE - Trip Recommendations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

7 Full Days in UAE - Trip Recommendations

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2017, 10:32 pm

Programs: DL,EK
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Has anyone done the 6 Emirates in one day tour from Dubai? It looks like a fun way to get a passing glimpse of all the Emirates except for Abu Dhabi. Am considering it in December.
Sharjah is worth half a day. The Central Market has probably the best collection of Persian carpet shops outside Iran. Ajman and Umm Al-Quwain have very little to see. Fujairah has a bit to see, but you'd be better off going to Musandam for an overnight and boat trip through the fjords.
Old Nov 15, 2017, 3:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by csdf
You can get essence of Sharjah in bottles at any ENOC petrol station.
.. and delivered directly to your home computer

www.slideshare.net/kindira/essence-of-sharjah

Last edited by IAN-UK; Nov 15, 2017 at 3:26 am Reason: adding the url was trickier than i thought ...
Old Nov 15, 2017, 3:11 pm

Originally Posted by FlyingSky
Hi all,

I searched through threads but wasn't able to find something similar to my situation, so here it goes.

I was lucky to score roundtrip airfare on United (EWR-DXB) for $630 just now for travel in January, so I took advantage of it while it lasted and booked myself there for about a week (7 full days in UAE). Just looking for suggestions on what to see in that time frame (I assume I left myself enough time, while keeping it semi-affordable as well). This will be my first time in the Middle East. I would love to see more than Dubai as well, including Abu Dhabi as well as some other cities. Please let me know what you think! As for hotels, I plan on using Amex points (or Chase points, haven't decided yet), but am eyeing the Grand Hyatt Dubai as of now.

Thanks as always!
If I were you I was to set Dubai as my point from where I go to discover the beyond includes: Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman and Musandam of Oman sultanate.
You will need at least 3 days to discover around Dubai ( Check Dubai in 3 days ) begin it with a bus tour which will save your time and giving you the best value of money visiting the main attractions of Dubai including: Dubai museum, Burj Arab hotel, Atlantis hotel (Both are at Jumierah island), Souks of gold and spice besides Jumierah mosque. in the afternoon of the first day book a desert safari tour, it is not to miss anyhow while in Dubai.
Next day, use Dubai metro to reach Dubai mall on your own, Dubai mall is a complex where includes Dubai mall itself, Burj Khalifa and Dubai fountain. You could book Burj Khalifa for like 35$ from their website, but you will also need to be back to Dubai mall to watch out the fountain shows by night, it is fabulous!
After that, take metro also and head miracle garden, it is not to miss really specially in Jan.
Next day, You may book at Atlantis hotel for the aquaventure in side or book at wild wadi at Jumierah, both are water cities with a lot of fun. while at the night find a travel agency to book Dubai marina dinner, it is very interesting specially for couple and families.
Next day, day no 4, Book a tour to Sharajah and Ajman, both are gathered in one day tour, and at the night try the global village which is such a big and massive shopping area with products from all over the world!
Day 5; Book an Abu Dhabi bus tour takes you to the decent of Abu Dhabi like gran mosque, heritage village, Ferrari theme park, city marina and Emirates palace. At night, use metro to reach Dubai mall like in Day 2 and enjoy night show of the fountain there
Day 6; Book Musandam full day tour, such a sea tour with snorkeling and diving includes lunch. at night try to go JBR walk!
Day 7; It could be time to attend dolphin show at Atlantis the palm ?! or may book an East coast tour to Fujirah city ?! there any many options if you have time to .. good luck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.