Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Best source to get UAE Tourist Visit

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best source to get UAE Tourist Visit

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2011, 4:43 pm
Original Poster

Exclamation Best source to get UAE Tourist Visit

I need to travel to DXB on a tourist visa and am looking for best options to apply for one as i require to have one before i fly. I'm currently in SIN and i highly doubt if any travel agent will be able to help me out here with the visa also am not flying with Emirates so even their Visa service is out of question.

What all are the other possible and cheapest options to obtain a tourist visa in DXB?

Thanks!
Old Sep 15, 2011, 4:50 pm

Some hotels in Dubai will arrange for a tourist visa if you stay with them. Otherwise, try the closest consulate/embassy.
Old Sep 16, 2011, 1:56 am
Original Poster

Tried those options i called up sheraton and they said they only offer transit visas and we do not have a consulate nearby for the visa so both the options didnt work out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.