Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Best flight options AMM-CMB

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2011, 3:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC*SE, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite

I'm in the midst of planning a trip to both AMM and CMB in mid-October and trying to figure out the best way to get between the two. RJ has a direct flight (albeit with a terrible arrival time in CMB) but I'm also looking at other options with a connection including EK, EY, GF, ME, or KU. I've never flown on any of these carriers so I'm looking for advice on which would provide the most pleasant trip. I'll probably be travelling in Y but if a reasonable J fare came up I would certainly consider it.

Any thoughts appreciated!
Old Jul 2, 2011, 11:42 pm

Programs: UA MM/1P, EK Au, QR, TK, Marriott Life Ti, Hilton Dia, IC Dia, Hyatt Glob, Accor Pt, Shangri-La
EK will provide wide-body aircraft with on-demand entertainment for both legs (unless you get one of their old A330s), and probably the most frequencies on this trip. EY and QR will also provide nice experiences, though connecting in DOH is not pleasant. GF is hit-or-miss, but generally OK (and often with good fares in my experience). ME and especially KU are further down the list.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.