Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JFK-CAI-IST transfer???

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2011, 5:11 pm
Original Poster

Question JFK-CAI-IST transfer???

Does anyone know if I need to go through the custom&immigration at CAI if I am just transferring? Also, is Egypt Air in the same terminal as Turkish Airlines? I only have 1 hour and 30 mins for connection and I am not sure if its enough.

Thanks for your help.
Cheers!
Old May 26, 2011, 11:40 am

Programs: UA S, Marriott P
last i was in CAI - egyptair had a terminal all to itself. so most likely you will need to go through customs and then through security.
Old May 26, 2011, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

any other opinions?
Old May 26, 2011, 1:29 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I remember the new terminal and it being pretty nice, with domestic and international gates separated. I'm pretty sure the MS lounge I was in had details of departures for non-MS flights but I'm not positive. I know that if just transferring on MS you'd remain air-side so no customs/immigration. Even if there is a terminal transfer I'd imagine they have a bus for it like LHR so you remain in transit the whole time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.